♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

My order is still being processed and it should've arrived today as I payed for courier service. Probably a delay or something.

*cries in spanish*

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i'm surprised so many people have received their signed bundles already, mine got shipped yesterday so i might get it tomorrow depending on how fast they'd actually send it out and didn't just print the label for it.

I'm gonna have to listen to the album a few more times before i can actually form an opinion on it, i'm kinda surprised it sounds very homogenous to me (at least for now) her pre-joanne pop albums kinda served eclectic variations in sound here and there

i76mrxw.png 

Holy damn this album is way better than I anticipated. Stupid Love set my expectations low and ROM didn't help much either. But Alice, 911, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy, Sine from Above, and Babylon are those bitches. Why they chose SL as the lead single I will never understand. 

As an Elton John fan, Sine from Above was NOTHING like I expected. It's undoubtedly one of my favorites, along with Alice (of course) and Replay. Honestly all of them could be considered my favorite lmao cos the whole album is just so quality and cohesive. Before this, I'd only listened to Joanne in full out of her albums, but now I know I gotta go back and listen to em all 

XPo3CNC.jpg

One of my best friends hated the album, whereas I liked it a lot. However, it is not without its faults. 

Certainly the album opens with tremendous dance floor power: Alice is one of the best songs that I have listened to in recent memory. Stupid Love, Rain On Me, you know the deal: excellent. 

Everything was great up until 911. 911, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy, all fell flat in my opinion. The Elton John song was a skip for me. 

I suppose I like Chromatica a lot coming from a house music fan/DJ perspective. So many of these songs are dance floor ready.

tumblr_nopwqi7OS71sbofwio1_540.gif

maybe ill have to listen to it again (also this is my first gaga album ive listened to), but the electro pop started getting uber repetitive, and im not being biased, cuz i like that sound. but i can appreciate how some of the songs stood out from each other lyrically

its the album we needed in this godawful year

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

I wish she left plastic Doll and Enigma out, they're such fillers ugh, the rest is perfect but the flow is really ruined by these. Imagine 911- Sour Candy - Replay. Slutty perfection

Gurl I-.... those songs add so much to the album stfu

XPo3CNC.jpg

absolutely love the album!! it's perfect to listen to while playing video games. i'm still getting over trauma from an abusive friendship from last year, and this album perfectly describes how i want to deal with everything -- crying while dancing. i can't say it's her best, but it's a really fun album from beginning to end.

my favorites at the moment are: alice, ROM, (chromatica II +) 911, sour candy, and enigma

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. This album sounds like something I'd have in the background while working or doing house chores, it has some bops but I think it lacks substance, if that makes any sense? It might take a few more listens for me to get this album. 

My top 3 is Sour Candy, Replay and Sine From Above. But my favorite moment is the transition from Chromatica II to 911  :legend: a moment

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains