♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

81 on metacritc so far. https://www.metacritic.com/music/chromatica/lady-gaga

Currently this is her most acclaimed body of work. So proud of her :dance:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

yep. her best album.

:flutter: 

Honestly it's up there with TFM. Its so cohesive and well thought out. I haven't stopped playing the album since its dropped.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

81 on metacritc so far. https://www.metacritic.com/music/chromatica/lady-gaga

Currently this is her most acclaimed body of work. So proud of her :dance:

Born This Way having a score of 71 is appalling.... :rip: but then again I feel like in the earlier years of her career it was kinda “cool” to hate on Gaga at least in a critical sense cause like it or not 2008-2012 she literally dominated and took over the pop culture world

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Replay, Sour Candy, and 911 may be my favourites. The best part of the album from Chromatica II to Chromatica III, the rest is a skip. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

it's really starting to grow on me!

not me almost crying listening to 911 cause i never thought i'd see the day where i'd hear this woman make a song that sounds so classic gaga again   :crai:

kySyfQZ.jpg

Bloodpop just liked a tweet asking him if we’ll hear the SOPHIE songs at some point. I feel like a deluxe is coming, or something along those lines.

Hopefully, it would keep the momemtum when all things slow down a bit (in the us and covid) 

Bloodpop just liked a tweet asking him if we’ll hear the SOPHIE songs at some point. I feel like a deluxe is coming, or something along those lines.

i keep getting the feeling they're going to release a remix album or something, since he said the other version of babylon will be released.

Does anyone have a remixed version of Babylon with Haus Labs instrumental?

Babylon, Alice and Chromatica I, II and III (Interludes) are the best for me. 911 is a cute girl too.

Babylon is so f***** good. Reminds me of Black Jesus Amen Fashion.

Instagram.com/y1anni

How many demos from ARTPOP we have out there?

A few days ago I listened to a demo on facebook (I GUESS it was for Fashion or Dope, can't remember exactly) which had a more rock sound as far as I can remember, it had this guitar thing etc. Problem is I was stupid enough to not save the video in my favorites and now I can't remember who posted it and which song exactly it was. So, how many demos we have for the album? Does someone have all of them? Where can I find them?

original.gif

Does anyone have a remixed version of Babylon with Haus Labs instrumental?

Babylon, Alice and Chromatica I, II and III (Interludes) are the best for me. 911 is a cute girl too.

Babylon is so f***** good. Reminds me of Black Jesus Amen Fashion.

Someone posted a fanmade, but it seems the official will be released according to BloodPop. And holy crap that beat is siiiick

original.gif

How many demos from ARTPOP we have out there?

A few days ago I listened to a demo on facebook (I GUESS it was for Fashion or Dope, can't remember exactly) which had a more rock sound as far as I can remember, it had this guitar thing etc. Problem is I was stupid enough to not save the video in my favorites and now I can't remember who posted it and which song exactly it was. So, how many demos we have for the album? Does someone have all of them? Where can I find them?

this is everything i know for sure is real: 

nwO4yxi.png

9ISvyf0.gif

this is everything i know for sure is real: 

nwO4yxi.png

Part of me freaked the fuck out seeing “I wanna be with u” thinking it was the charli/Sophie song and she had recorded a version... :rip: then I remember 1. It’s artpop (2012-13) and 2. The iTunes fest version of Dope :-( anyways tho thanks for posting this list is there a link you might have to all of them? I only have/heard applause demo/burqua/gypsy demo

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19