♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Bloodpop is on twitch live with Hana right now and just said “Babylon haus labs version is coming eventually so calm the fuck down” among other things ... :rip: :rip: :rip: he was defending the album version saying the aesthetic of the haus lab demo didn’t fit as an ending which definitely makes sense

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Bloodpop is on twitch live with Hana right now and just said “Babylon haus labs version is coming eventually so calm the fuck down” among other things ... :rip: :rip: :rip: he was defending the album version saying the aesthetic of the haus lab demo didn’t fit as an ending which definitely makes sense

i'll believe it when its downloaded to my phone

but since everyone wants it they'd be stupid not to release it, she's gonna make so much money from it

negAbhB.png

I was digging Sine and then Elton came on and I was like  :facepalm: . Sounds like someone doing drunken Madonna karaoke 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just noticed the seamless transition into Replay from Enigma too.... ugh I love how well this album flows fuck

YES!!!!

Honestly as time passes I really think this is gonna be tied as my favorite album with born this way and Artpop coming in a very close 3rd behind them

Honestly as time passes I really think this is gonna be tied as my favorite album with born this way and Artpop coming in a very close 3rd behind them

I don't say this recklessly but I can honestly intuitively say this is my favorite. The overall vibe, laidback but still "there", the cohesive. The magic(?) to it from the strings and moments. I honestly loved ARTPOP from the start bc, lol well I just do its fun but this is such solid work. BTW's amazing but ngl I felt like some of it was a bit cheesy n yeah there are cheesy moments on Chromatica too, but it's more or less, coy? Electric Chapel, HML, Yoü and I, Judas among others on it, still an amazing album 

UV/Honeymoon

I don't say this recklessly but I can honestly intuitively say this is my favorite. The overall vibe, laidback but still "there", the cohesive. The magic(?) to it from the strings and moments. I honestly loved ARTPOP from the start bc, lol well I just do its fun but this is such solid work. BTW's amazing but ngl I felt like some of it was a bit cheesy n yeah there are cheesy moments on Chromatica too, but it's more or less, coy? Electric Chapel, HML, Yoü and I, Judas among others on it, still an amazing album 

i so badly want to relate to you. maybe if i blast it in my car or stereo system i'll feel the same. i used to really dig her music but i just can't find a connection anymore...it's like when you're in a relationship with someone and you slowly feel yourself losing all those wonderful feelings you once had

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeOT43A2axA

Wow.. the deluxe tracks really came the fuck thru with Love Me Right and ran me over I’m so impressed ugh I love just Gaga and a piano this is SO much better than the angel down work tape

i so badly want to relate to you. maybe if i blast it in my car or stereo system i'll feel the same. i used to really dig her music but i just can't find a connection anymore...it's like when you're in a relationship with someone and you slowly feel yourself losing all those wonderful feelings you once had

I feel like this record's just a lot more subtle and more psychological if that makes sense. she hides the pain really well imo. Sorry that it doesn't resonate tho, if anything it's still got some great tracks to dance to

UV/Honeymoon

As much as I’m sure there are cheesy parts of BTW that era and time was my peak stan status before Lana really came on the scene so I was just fully living for the whole Gaga fantasy back then hahaha ... also that album came out May 23rd 2011 and this on May 29th and the 29th is literally my birthday :’) it just feels so crazy and “coming full circle” with BTW and Chromatica I’m turning 22 today and just got to see Gaga live for the first time EVER in Vegas for the enigma show this past Christmas I was supposed to see her in Greensboro for the legendary BTW ball tour before she broke her hip :’( my 13/14 year old gay self wanted to be in the monster pit SO bad omg the memories I’m too stoned for this rn lmao

As much as I’m sure there are cheesy parts of BTW that era and time was my peak stan status before Lana really came on the scene so I was just fully living for the whole Gaga fantasy back then hahaha ... also that album came out May 23rd 2011 and this on May 29th and the 29th is literally my birthday :’) it just feels so crazy and “coming full circle” with BTW and Chromatica I’m turning 22 today and just got to see Gaga live for the first time EVER in Vegas for the enigma show this past Christmas I was supposed to see her in Greensboro for the legendary BTW ball tour in Greensboro before she broke her hip :’( my 13/14 year old gay self wanted to be in the monster pit SO bad omg the memories I’m too stoned for this rn lmao

wtf get stoned go happy birthday!! lmaaaoooo and idk for me, cheekyGa's always been cute to witness so it wasn't really anything bad, but I get how others like to pick so just verbal disclaimer. I've only seen her live for ASIB several times and she was amazinggg at every single "show" go enjoy ur day CHROMATICA'S OWT

UV/Honeymoon

wtf get stoned go happy birthday!! lmaaaoooo and idk for me, cheekyGa's always been cute to witness so it wasn't really anything bad, but I get how others like to pick so just vrbal disclaimer. I've only seen her live for ASIB several times and she was amazinggg at every single "show" go enjoy ur day CHROMATICA'S OWT

Hahahaha well I will be enjoying it later in the morning... it’s 2:45 AM here right now I’m in bed just started BTW finishing up Marry the Night and damn... a fucking opener and honestly one of her best cuts

time for honesty tho I almost always skip born this way when I listen to the album oop — the country road version goes awf tho

Hahahaha well I will be enjoying it later in the morning... it’s 2:45 AM here right now I’m in bed just started BTW finishing up Marry the Night and damn... a fucking opener and honestly one of her best cuts

oh ahahahaha that's right and lol marathoning? That song's so dramatic but u just can't help but resonate w it. those ad libs towards the end, and the keytar(?) THE NIIIIIIIIIII AHHH AHH AY GHT THE NIIIIIIII AHHH AH GHT one of her best.

UV/Honeymoon

oh ahahahaha that's right and lol marathoning? That song's so dramatic but u just can't help but resonate w it. those ad libs towards the end, and the keytar(?) THE NIIIIIIIIIII AHHH AHH AY GHT THE NIIIIIIII AHHH AH GHT one of her best.

I can’t sleep cause stoned + had a bunch of green tea earlier and typing all that out about the btw ball era album release etc got me feeling nostalgic — it’s funny anytime a favorite artist of mine has a new release like Lana carly charli the 1975 etc I always end up wanting to go back to all their old music and play a bunch of it on repeat again

I can’t sleep cause stoned + had a bunch of green tea earlier and typing all that out about the btw ball era album release etc got me feeling nostalgic — it’s funny anytime a favorite artist of mine has a new release like Lana carly charli the 1975 etc I always end up wanting to go back to all their old music and play a bunch of it on repeat again

Lol no yeah that's natural and no honestly seeing her live and up close is just a totally different experience. she's just got a way of making ya feel welcome it's amazing. I haven't caught up on charli's yet and didn't even know 1975 had a new record so I'm probably gonna have to go check it out later. Chromatica's such a dance album it's just crazy how that can't happen rn at least, still, such a fucking highlight and the day hasn't even started yet hahahahahaha 

UV/Honeymoon