♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I can’t get over how great the chorus of Plastic Doll is... DONT PLAY WITH MEEEEEE IT JUST HURTS MEEEEEEE honestly she served with these vocals on the album

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Chromatica feels like a re-introduction of Popga to the GP. If she does do another pop record (which I think she will) we'd be getting something a lot more experimental like her old self.

I just think she played it safe BC of everything that happened with ARTPOP. I think this era is everything she wanted to do with that record and I'm happy that for the most part it's working out.

I need to listen to the record a bit more but my first impressions is that I really like it. Sine From Above is probably my favourite which I never thought I'd say in a million years lol

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This album is a wasted oppurtunity. The songs Arent bad per se, the concept is there, but it's produced like shit. It's clear that she/her team wanted something super safe and they even cut all the songs for the streams. I mean I can still bop to it but I'm very disappointed. These songs don't even let you room to breathe. She could have left some song out and produce the other ones properly if She wanted to keep it short. All I can see/listen to is a wasted chance. I was really looking flrward for this album.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Replay, 911 and Babylon are cute. But the album has nothing on the exciting strucutures of ARTPOP, BTW and TF(M). A lot of the song structures are predictable, the production is really repetitivr, there is no "wow"-effect and Gaga is yelling too much.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

okay i was wrong SOUR CANDY SLAPS. When i heard it at 8am this morning i thought it was shit, but its actually much more palatable than ROM

calling it: the 2nd single will be switched (as usual) from ROM to Sour Candy 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I found a longer MQ sounding snippet of Love Me Right that’s a little longer than 1 minute on dbree is that something I’m allowed to post here lol

wow, sounds like i won't enjoy the album, damn. was hoping for something exciting.

Why don’t you think you’ll enjoy it?

Free Woman>1000 Doves>Enigma>Alice>911>Replay>Babylon>Rain On Me>Sine From Above>Stupid Love>Fun Tonight>Sour Candy>Plastic Doll

1000 doves being 2nd and plastic doll being last wyd that is a SIN(e)