Sign in to follow this  
FROGGO

Lana Retweeting Some Questionable Shit

y’all act like you weren’t bopping to lolita singing about older men when u were all fourteen like as if that was all of your literal personas at the time, now y’all wanna be fake woke! as if you didn’t base your whole personality on this shit in 2011.

the tweet was obviously a very non pc joke, but if you guys wanna act the fools like u weren’t buying those lil dolores ass crop tops tryna be 90s lolita the remix...try it

y’all act like you weren’t bopping to lolita singing about older men when u were all fourteen like as if that was all of your literal personas at the time, now y’all wanna be fake woke! as if you didn’t base your whole personality on this shit in 2011.

the tweet was obviously a very non pc joke, but if you guys wanna act the fools like u weren’t buying those lil dolores ass crop tops tryna be 90s lolita the remix...try it

u mean Lanas music made underaged girls romanticize abuse? that's exactly the problem....

lmao the retweet is not much of a big deal imo, you can clearly sense she was just laughing at the tweet or something like that, but those facebook and twitter screenshoots... let's hope people don't find them and start cancelling her again  :facepalm:

btw i don't like seeing these things even if they're old idk, it seems like everytime i try to ignore this questionable stuff she posted and talked about in the past, (i try to ignore it because it made me see her differently sometimes)  i see anything new lmao

lmao the retweet is not much of a big deal imo, you can clearly sense she was just laughing at the tweet or something like that, but those facebook and twitter screenshoots... let's hope people don't find them and start cancelling her again  :facepalm:

What are you talking about?

agree tbh, we all know that' not her mindset anymore, past is past

Can we just be glad she grew out of wanting to be a thirty year old Lolita figure and not rehash the old debate of the ethics of it :|

big difference between: not knowing any better than to follow tumblr trends at impressionable age 14 vs growing as a person to now realise, as an adult, that it was just weird 

big difference between: not knowing any better than to follow tumblr trends at impressionable age 14 vs growing as a person to now realise, as an adult, that it was just weird

issa joke obviously but please if everyone could continue to project their daddy issues onto me