TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

OK, so I'm just gonna go and drop the PC and say that I find that guy really, really ugly. :eek: 

I personally don't like calling others ugly, he may be a really nice guy. Lana seems to like him. Like someone said on here, I'm sure a lot people on here wouldn't like if someone said 'whats wrong with their face/nose' like that so publicly. Maybe I'm too "PC" then if I don't like calling others ugly. Maybe others don't understand how damaging that word is for others; especially for people who are albino/minorities.

:(

Ofc I'm not trying to be mean, it's all your opinions. It just also seems hypocritical to me as a lot of you are angry and annoyed at people calling Lana fat but are calling that random guy ugly.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I personally don't like calling others ugly, he may be a really nice guy. Lana seems to like him. Like someone said on here, I'm sure a lot people on here wouldn't like if someone said 'whats wrong with their face/nose' like that so publicly. Maybe I'm too "PC" then if I don't like calling others ugly. Maybe others don't understand how damaging that word is for others; especially for people who are albino/minorities.

Ofc I'm not trying to be mean, it's all your opinions. It just also seems hypocritical to me as a lot of you are angry and annoyed at people calling Lana fat but are calling that random guy ugly.

All I can do is assure I wasn't one of those. I call them as I see them and I hate political correctness; that's just me.

I also don't get why criticising someone's appearance is so much worse than criticising someone's personality and/or attitudes - and that is frequently done here. A really shallow society we live in, that puts physical appearance above everything else while claiming to do otherwise ("beauty comes from the inside", "appearance doesn't matter", etc.).

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

the word minority is glued in people's tongue these days. I really dislike that word if I was Queen for a day I would abolish it from the dictionary. If you are a PC you should stop using such word has a terrible conotation.

glgcDdT.gif

All I can do is assure I wasn't one of those. I call them as I see them and I hate political correctness; that's just me.

I also don't get why criticising someone's appearance is so much worse than criticising someone's personality and/or attitudes - and that is frequently done here. A really shallow society we live in, that puts physical appearance above everything else while claiming to do otherwise ("beauty comes from the inside", "appearance doesn't matter", etc.).

If you look back at the posts you will see that people think its fine to break their noses, get a new jaw, do everything possible to change their appereance. But calling Lana flaccid or saying she should hit the gym for an hour is a crime. People talk about how amazing her plastic surgeries are. That is also ok. Like here for example.

you saying the model is ugly is not ok at all shame on you. But on the other hand saying he needs a plastic surgery on his nose is ok. Since when being honest and saying that you think that this particular model is not attractive is ugly is such a terrible thing? Since when beauty is equal to everyone? The beauty of beauty is that is not the same to you and me. Thats is the actual fun of it dont you think? I do.

Most people (some really need them)  get all those surgeires for insecurity and to look like people on mags. But those people on mags dont look like that they are usually airbrushed to death. To the point once Gisele said she didnt recognize herself in a Cavalli ad. And those faces on mags change. Beauty changes like the seasons. Basically means that a lot of people are stuck with last season noses, jaws and lips.

But hey dont dare say he is ugly say instead he needs a plastic surgery because that is cool. Don't say Lana should hit the gym. Say she should pump her lips because that is also cool. I guess not only beauty is relative my friend logic apparently also is. My logic is similar to yours.

glgcDdT.gif

the word minority is glued in people's tongue these days. I really dislike that word if I was Queen for a day I would abolish it from the dictionary. If you are a PC you should stop using such word has a terrible conotation.

Louis-CK-minorities.jpg

when you said PC I thought you meant a computer and I got really confused  :lolliney:

I hate the word race. I have a friend from Iran and people ask her "what race are you?"  Idk, to me it's a really disgusting word to describe a person with.

If you look back at the posts you will see that people think its fine to break their noses, get a new jaw, do everything possible to change their appereance. But calling Lana flaccid or saying she should hit the gym for an hour is a crime. People talk about how amazing her plastic surgeries are. That is also ok. Like here for example.

you saying the model is ugly is not ok at all shame on you. But on the other hand saying he needs a plastic surgery on his nose is ok. Since when being honest and saying that you think that this particular model is not attractive is ugly is such a terrible thing? Since when beauty is equal to everyone? The beauty of beauty is that is not the same to you and me. Thats is the actual fun of it dont you think? I do.

Most people (some really need them)  get all those surgeires for insecurity and to look like people on mags. But those people on mags dont look like that they are usually airbrushed to death. To the point once Gisele said she didnt recognize herself in a Cavalli ad. And those faces on mags change. Beauty changes like the seasons. Basically means that a lot of people are stuck with last season noses, jaws and lips.

But hey dont dare say he is ugly say instead he needs a plastic surgery because that is cool. Don't say Lana should hit the gym. Say she should pump her lips because that is also cool. I guess not only beauty is relative my friend logic apparently also is. My logic is similar to yours.

Of course people will be biased here, you are on LanaBoards. What have u waited ?  :giggle:

there's a difference between saying it's ok someone had surgery and saying someone needs to have surgery. ppl reacted badly to ppl saying lana should have her lips re-done, too. 

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't take offense to anyone thinking that the model is ugly or that anyone else is ugly. I'm not going to start dictating that ~everyone is beautiful~ or something equally flowery because that's total bullshit.

I do take offense to the whole "real women" and "healthy women" bit because the idea that a woman is not a "real woman" because she doesn't possess a certain figure, or that someone isn't healthy because they a certain build are just ridiculous catch-alls. If you mean to say "So-and-so has what's thought to be a 'traditionally feminine' figure and damn that's bangin' and totally my preferred type", go for it but don't spout this "REAL WOMEN" crap. 

TL;DR: I don't care if you call Lana fat, or if you think her or the model, or any other person is the ugliest person in the world. I can't nor do I want to dictate what ~you should find attractive~. Fat/ugly are subjective, women/healthy are not subjective terms. You either identify as a woman/genderqueer or not, you're either healthy or not. These things are not up for debate (although it would be disingenuous not to acknowledge that unfortunately, the former often is scrutinized) :\

Although you should find me attractive, I am the cutest cat ever and this is FACT: :hooker: 17606_336788559771021_800245285_n.jpg

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Louis-CK-minorities.jpg

when you said PC I thought you meant a computer and I got really confused  :lolliney:

I hate the word race. I have a friend from Iran and people ask her "what race are you?"  Idk, to me it's a really disgusting word to describe a person with.

I thought she meant a computer too. I was going to say I was a minority because I was a Mac. :lmao:

One of my best friends is jewish. But where I live people don't say oh I am catholic or jewish or half british, 1/3 German the just say brazilian. To know if they are jewish you gonna have to ask their religion. So this friend of mine is really funny and she is living abroad in NY with another friend of ours. I called her the other day and she said was the first time she felt jewish. She said she always thought she was brazilian but apparently in US she is jewish first. So they even invited her to be apart of the jewish fraternity or the jewish house or whatever in her college. She found it hilarious because our other friend is in the same UNI and they send him to the "Latin" aka spanic community. If you want to annoy a brazilian just send us to the spanic community. We don't even speak spanish and we have very few things in common with spanic traditions. And he was like what salsa really? Are you guy's joking? I almost pissed myself when she told me that.

glgcDdT.gif

I don't take offense to anyone thinking that the model is ugly or that anyone else is ugly. I'm not going to start dictating that ~everyone is beautiful~ or something equally flowery because that's total bullshit.

I do take offense to the whole "real women" and "healthy women" bit because the idea that a woman is not a "real woman" because she doesn't possess a certain figure, or that someone isn't healthy because they a certain build are just ridiculous catch-alls. If you mean to say "So-and-so has what's thought to be a 'traditionally feminine' figure and damn that's bangin' and totally my preferred type", go for it but don't spout this "REAL WOMEN" crap. 

TL;DR: I don't care if you call Lana fat, or if you think her or the model, or any other person is the ugliest person in the world. I can't nor do I want to dictate what ~you should find attractive~. Fat/ugly are subjective, women/healthy are not subjective terms. You either identify as a woman/genderqueer or not, you're either healthy or not. These things are not up for debate (although it would be disingenuous not to acknowledge that unfortunately, the former often is scrutinized) :\

Although you should find me attractive, I am the cutest cat ever and this is FACT: :hooker: 17606_336788559771021_800245285_n.jpg

what real women means? Its like an expression or a term used to define something? Its a honest question.

About the health thing I dont think is subjective but is somewhat relative. Some types of body fat are more dangerous than others.  Lets suppose I gain 10 kg. If I gain weight equaly all over my body is a lot healthier than when the weight is concentrated in particular parts like the belly, arms or legs because this specific parts can mean you have tendency to have for example high pressure or thrombosis among other things. I said tendency not that you will actually have it.  So in a way even weight gain or fa X healtht is relative when the subject is health. Well that is just how they teached us in volleyball training and the gym I am no doctor so...

glgcDdT.gif

what real women means? Its like an expression or a term used to define something? Its a honest question.

About the health thing I dont think is subjective but is somewhat relative. Some types of body fat are more dangerous than others.  Lets suppose I gain 10 kg. If I gain weight equaly all over my body is a lot healthier than when the weight is concentrated in particular parts like the belly, arms or legs because this specific parts can mean you have tendency to have for example high pressure or thrombosis among other things. I said tendency not that you will actually have it.  So in a way even weight gain or fa X healtht is relative when the subject is health. Well that is just how they teached us in volleyball training and the gym I am no doctor so...

Personally, I just think that you are trolling us here way too much.

I wonder what is going to happen at the

"Dope shoot it up, straight to the heart please" parts, I hope it will be super artistic & meaningful :excited: :excited: :excited:

if swallow represented jimmy and the old guys represented the "men on the road", does this mean she dated an albino?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

if swallow represented jimmy and the old guys represented the "men on the road", does this mean she dated an albino?

lol no i think there will be deeper meaning of him in the video. Just see them flying.