TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Cola wasn't canceled... :rip:

then where is it?

we were supposed to get that along to the Dark Paradise video on March 1-st! with the release of Dark Paradise (single mix)

then where is it?

we were supposed to get that along to the Dark Paradise video on March 1-st! with the release of Dark Paradise (single mix)

And we we're suppose to get a short film called Tropico. And look, it's happening now, 5 months away from the year ending.

Everything's been delayed. Deal with it sweet heart.

Uh, what?! "Mate"? She's adopting British slang now?  :omfg:

Well we know she likes to change things up (I wish she did that to her hair color more frequently tho, the current one is just....)

tumblr_inline_mnybn1mtLg1qz4rgp.gif

Guys, I was kidding, I thought it was clear enough to get. Why the sudden US hate out of nowhere?

tumblr_lt56kbRMnn1qdz3dz.gif

I'm so sorry

crying.gif

But I do believe in the land America used to be :derpna:

:smokes:

why do people still talking about cola and dark paradise?...

I don't know if I speak for anyone else but I just can't get over it. I waited and waited....and waited. I'm still waiting #TheStruggleOfALanaStan

god knows I tried

Using pop culture was probably a bad choice on my term, but what you said is exactly what I meant.  The OP who said America has no culture, in my understanding, means not a lot historically old originated from America. So pretty much what @@elllipsis said.

with the exception of Peru and Mexico IMO America (the continent) is quite new when the subject is culture and history. Compared to Europe, Asia and the Middle East we are a baby continent (thats cute tho you guys should take care of us and pay our bills).

I mean England has fish markets that are older than US. That doesnt mean that Americas (the continet)  culture is not great or rich is just new compared to some.

glgcDdT.gif

basically everything has culture like there is no such thing as no culture its possible for u to not like something but it doesnt mean it does not exist and I cant deal with all the sociologists  lol 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

Guys, I was kidding, I thought it was clear enough to get. Why the sudden US hate out of nowhere?

tumblr_lt56kbRMnn1qdz3dz.gif

I'm so sorry

crying.gif

But I do believe in the land America used to be :derpna:

thanks for clearing it up cutie lmfao

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I was listening Paradise Edition a while ago and seriously,  Yayo should be part of Tropico too, it would fit the setting perfectly.  maybe even more than Bel Air, which is for me about currently unfilled love and waiting for your lover to make this love happen again - but lets see the story first.. Perfect match for me would be: cola + g&m + body electric + yayo with some hot dealer-daddy with motocycle. I guess it would find that more intense, natural and raw for me then... :creepna: 

Ok still not feeling about that albino gay (but it may be more spiritual at the end with him).  :hoshet: 

@ : really didnt get the point of your "joke".

And we we're suppose to get a short film called Tropico. And look, it's happening now, 5 months away from the year ending.

Everything's been delayed. Deal with it sweet heart.

We can deal, as long as they eventually come !!

why do people still talking about cola and dark paradise?...

I'm here for Cola and Tropico but definately not for the overrated Dark Paradise tbh.

I'm here for Cola and Tropico but definately not for the overrated Dark Paradise tbh.

i like Cola, but for me that was just Lana's wishes, i dont think interscope wanted Cola to be released as a single