Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Orange is the new Black

Wouldn't seriously injuring another inmate get Piper sent down the hill?

Like I doubt she'd stay in Foxriver (I know that's Prison Break, I cant remember the name of OITNB's prison), she'd probably go the way of Miss Claudette- If it was being realistic...

Realistically, Piper probably gets time in SHU for it, but I know she stays in Litchfield, considering a lot of the characters got bumped up to main in season two.

Miss Claudette got sent to Max because she assaulted a CO, the rules are different for inmates.

Even though the show is a fictionalized version of the book, the real Piper stayed in Danbury (I think that's what it's called), so fake Piper will stay in Litchfield.

Anybody else watching season 2 right now? 

Poussey might just be my new favourite character!

I finished S2 the day they released them, the end was underwhelming

BzhmW.png

Anybody else watching season 2 right now? 

Poussey might just be my new favourite character!

YES! I watched it the first two days it was released. Such a great season and they started filming season 3 couple days ago so im excited for that except i hope it doesn't get released next june. I dont want to wait another year :/

im so anti binge-watching and I only allowed myself to start watching season 2 in January so I wouldn't have to wait so long for season 3 :oop2: On the last few episodes and oh my god. I love this show so much, how it can make you feel empathetic for a character and fucking hate them at the same time.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I just finished the second season like a week ago. I'm glad Vee is gone, she was the most annoying little bitch. I'm glad I won't have to wait forever for season 3 except my boyfriend and I watch it together and he'll be gone all June  :pft:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

hey guys now that the show is back let's try and be courteous and use spoilers where possible and try and keep discussion out of the statuses and in this thread :3

thoughts so far (2 eps in)

I feel it's very strong so far, ep two in particular made some very interesting social commentary. Per usual Piper is boring but at least she's not dominating screen time

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Right fatties do not spoil this shit for me, USE SPOILERS!!! I've just started episode 1 and I am SO pumped.... so much for school work

oh well

sis i am staring down the barrel of a 2k word essay i am right there with u

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

sis i am staring down the barrel of a 2k word essay i am right there with u

RIGHT???? Had this have been released like 2 weeks later, I'd be on holidays for 2 weeks so I would be able to binge in that time but in stead I have to binge watch this weekend when I have so much shit this week

FzytWEW.png

BYE THIS SEASON WAS SO GOOD BUT I WISH I HADN'T WATCHED THE LAST TWO EPISODES OR AT LEAST LEFT THEM FOR NEXT YEAR. 

If you haven't seen the last two...consider it cause omg