Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

maybe she's just fucking around with us bc we listened 2 black beauty?  :ohno:  :ohno:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

she's so ~ ~ ~ mysterious ~ ~ ~ but tbh theres no way this fame starved bitch is gonna leave the 'scene' 

she's just angry about the leaks and about her ex-fans that lack the strength of 'character' 

trying to draw them and everyone else back in with a bit of head fuckery is all 

ZRBNill.jpg

May Jailer, Lizzy Grant, Lana Del Ray, Lana Del Rey - who will be next ?  :omfg:

she signed my record as Lana Del ey  :ohno:

The Rich Whores Comeback  :ohno:

MC Grant  :ohno:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Maybe she hopes Walt Whitman will be there. I mean, he inspired her so......

Grasping for straws here...lots of straws.... :defeated:

It will just feature his poetry. Its literally written there on the poster  :creep:

the is no fucking way that she could JUST quit the industry like this!!

she just had one of the biggest and most successful tour all over Europe. SS is smashing in both UK and US (aka biggest markets of music) WTF !!!

no way, I cant believe it!!

I think she is gonna get some time for herself after all that happened to her - hype, backlash, two albuns, world tour, leaks and so on. Didn't she say this in that interview? I'm pretty sure is just a break

the premiere in l.a. is at a cemetery maybe that could have something 2 do w the farewell thing?

I think she is gonna get some time for herself after all that happened to her - hype, backlash, two albuns, world tour, leaks and so on. Didn't she say this in that interview? I'm pretty sure is just a break

Yes, she said that she cant write about things in life when she doesnt experience them. I guess she just wants to gain new inspiration

eh.. farewell means anything. she's probably not doing anything else in 2013, so she's saying farewell to the era~ she won't be back for a while. Or maybe tropico shows her farewell to Lizzy Grant. Really luv that 3rd poster!! We'll get dates 5 years from now

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Of course in spirit. He be dead, so....

I know. I was only going for the obvious joke since your post could be interpreted as if you thought he was alive. Sorry for my terrible sense of humour. :runs:

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

"they don't love me anymore? but ... i'm still young n' beautiful ... well FINE THEN I GUESS I'M QUITTING LOL"

30hssj7.png

its kind of like when people threaten to leave this forum but never actually do

bby just wants to know she's still loved ... but being dramatic as per usual 

ZRBNill.jpg

I know. I was only going for the obvious joke since your post could be interpreted as if you thought he was alive. Sorry for my terrible sense of humour. :runs:

I picked up on it lol but I figured someone would think that I thought he was alive...