Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

legitimately don't understand what is being said. Please note that I:

• ...never said that Mexicans were a minority, nor implied that simply by way of being "non-white", one is a minority. (What is this logic??)
  • ...I never made any comment about the style of dress Lana chose to wear for Tropico, nor have I made any mention of her culturally appropriating anything in relation to Tropico. I have not criticised Lana once in regards to Tropico. 
  • ...I made a specific point of using the term "visible minority" and not "minority", which means something different.
  • ...The only point I did make was about those not in a position to question the validity of the criticism of cultural appropriation doing so. I never said anything more. 

Please refrain from putting words in my mouth. 

thank you Maru, that's what I didn't get. :)

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

" critics towards Lana will come exclusively from USA" Why? answer: The racial grievance industry is a multibillion business in the U.S. But " it will be coming to a city near you" very soon.

:gclap: yes.

That's one of the major reasons why the term drives me nuts. If you add the billions US makes with such outside their own borders the numbers make your jaw drope.

glgcDdT.gif

I think it would be better if you left the "is this offensive to certain ethnic or racial minorities in the USA" to Americans.  I am seeing a Brazilian and a Canadian arguing over whether something is offensive to some Americans. 

We are pretty good at that ourselves and those of you from other countries unless you've lived in the US for awhile just don't get it and you look foolish arguing whether or not something is offensive to certain Americans. 

I think it would be better if you left the "is this offensive to certain ethnic or racial minorities in the USA" to Americans.  I am seeing a Brazilian and a Canadian arguing over whether something is offensive to some Americans. 

We are pretty good at that ourselves and those of you from other countries unless you've lived in the US for awhile just don't get it and you look foolish arguing whether or not something is offensive to certain Americans. 

Oh, forgive us ignorant and unworthy swines for having and expressing an opinion on your country, that was way out of line. :derpna:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

yeah kudos to you for putting that Brazilian and that Canadian in their places!  give them words of wisdom!  truth!

Oh, forgive us ignorant and unworthy swines for having and expressing an opinion on your country, that was way out of line. :derpna:

you are so wise. Wanna be like you when I grow up :smokes:

glgcDdT.gif

What on earth led you to that

I stumbled upon his recently made soundcloud that had a 16 second clip of a "Tropico intro RUFF mix." I know the account was real because he posted another artist's unreleased songs that he's producing, which is why I originally didn't share the link. He's privated the account now though. I ripped the snippet, but really, it's just 16 seconds of music. Nothing too eventful.

My friend who found the page, because of the other artist, said he also posted a song called "Diamond Ring" that said "For Lizzy's eyes only" in the description. He didn't have a chance to listen to it, though, before it was privated. 

I stumbled upon his recently made soundcloud that had a 16 second clip of a "Tropico intro RUFF mix." I know the account was real because he posted another artist's unreleased songs that he's producing, which is why I originally didn't share the link. He's privated the account now though. I ripped the snippet, but really, it's just 16 seconds of music. Nothing too eventful.

My friend who found the page, because of the other artist, said he also posted a song called "Diamond Ring" that said "For Lizzy's eyes only" in the description. He didn't have a chance to listen to it, though, before it was privated. 

could u maybe post the clip?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

!!!!

:wat:

:crying2:

The dynamic duo!

My inbox is wide open for that snippet, though, I wanna listen for it when Tropico comes :oprah: