Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

BQYPWSRCEAAS7x8.jpg

Christmas EvE  :lmao: .

I think every designer that looks at this for more than 10 sec has little heart murmurs going on in their chest

Anyway besides this hideous post I think Tropic will be kind of awsome. Can't wait for Laneve and Albino Jesus play bang bang with Cholas while Elvis fucks MM in the background.

glgcDdT.gif

Omg i will befriend any Albino for sure dolls, but lets be honest, he's creepy. I'm not against black people who are white, but if i looked under my bed and saw him i'd scream. If i looked under my bed and saw Lana i'd be all "omg yassss!".

If anyone was under my bed I'd scream  :toofloppy:

Guest Dot

I really think if one of these song's going to be released as a single it's going to be "Body Electric", which is a shame cause every other song on Paradise deserves to be a single so much more than BE. :facepalm:

I hope it's true that they remixed it in style of the tour version, though. It makes me like the song at least a little bit more.

Anyways I'm still extremely excited about this. And I know it's going to be pefect cause Anthony Mandler, my favourite director, directed it!  :flutter:  Oh, and obviously cause Lana's in it as well! :omfg:

This could be perfect if they didn't pick this weird Albino.... I'm not a racist or hater at all but I mean it's called TROPICO and an Albino doesn't really look exotic... 

however, Lana looks beautiful as fuck again  :flutter:

I can't think in something more exotic than a black albino. 

I can't think in something more exotic than a black albino. 

I think it's lazy tbh, it would have been more exotic to pick someone unique looking who doesn't have the advantage of no pigmentation. Not to mention he's already been used by two singers before at least. It's like she's recycling Katy Perry's and Beyonce's old video prop.

Loving the new promo art, it's nice to see old kitsch Lizzy is still in there somewhere. So legit :creep:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png