Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

did they edit her face? she looks like one of those plastic surgeon's wives whose all xannied out (American Dream)

smh @ chuck editing the shit out of her sister's face

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

did they edit her face? she looks like one of those plastic surgeon's wives whose all xannied out (American Dream)

Lana Del Rey with plastic surgery and anti-depressants? :hdu:

the picture itself looks like something you'd see on a hipster/grunge blog & not bc Lana is there, just looks... weird. it has that ''19 year old w a camera, trying to be original'' look 

VyIsfwC.jpg

Ahh remembered what the expression on her face reminded me of (I think she just got her lips done right before shooting tbh)

gnkd_l84yb8.jpg

like no time has passed. I'm guessing Johnny is doing the fashion, he's always on point tbh. Looks v lizzy<3

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Ahh remembered what the expression on her face reminded me of (I think she just got her lips done right before shooting tbh)

gnkd_l84yb8.jpg

like no time has passed. I'm guessing Johnny is doing the fashion, he's always on point tbh. Looks v lizzy<3

She reminds me of Julia Roberts sooooooooo much in that pic! Am I the only one?! It's so weird, 'cause she doesn't look like JR *at all* and I've never spotted the resemblance in any other photo, but in this one it's uncanny (for me, anyway).

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png