Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

250 songs and Lana choses Body fucking Eletric...oh :facepalm:  I can't :deadbanana:  Can't stand it. Hey at least the perfection that is Gods & Monsters is there with all its holly amazing song grace

glgcDdT.gif

Lana looks like "Eva in paradise" on that poster. Seduced by the snake to eat the apple.  :)  (Maybe I have too much imagination...)

Anyway I'm happy there comes a new short film. Really looking forward for it.

Okay too many feelings right now :derpna2:

First, it's obviously going to be in the garden of eden, since there are trees behind her and she's holding a snake, so she's Eve and Shaun is Adam.

Second, I live outside of where everything happens (like, not in US or UK, yeah it sucks), BUT on September 15 to 22 we're going on a family trip to London, so if in any of those dates Tropico will be shown in London it will be the final evidence that me and Lana are ment to be :flutter:

AAAAAAAAH SO EXCITED :crying:

btw, it doesn't have to be either songs or monologues, it's a short film, there will be like, scenes, and dialogues you know

So, BE + G&M + BA = 12 minutes. It means there will be 18 minutes of monologues/interludes ? Am i the only one who thinks/hopes there will be another song in Tropico ?

If there was another song it would be on the poster. It could be a new song and then it would be: and a brand new unheard song. They wouldn't leave that out, it would add to the hype.

If there was another song it would be on the poster. It could be a new song and then it would be: and a brand new unheard song. They wouldn't leave that out, it would add to the hype.

Yeah, I didn't think about that :noparty:

130729050359480601.gif

I hope it will be shown on YT and not in a theater, no one would go with me if the latter.

probably both like the Ride vid. Tbh you should go anyway, meet some lana fans. Maybe forum meet up? :flutter:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I hope it will be shown on YT and not in a theater, no one would go with me if the latter.

Aww I'll go with you. I'll even hold your hand. :cuteface:

(U'r a dude right :creepna: )

I'm really excited for this now... that's all I will say at this point. I am beyond thrilled to see the finished film. :suicide:

:creepna: Allow me to be a negative now: 

The fact that it says "God's & Monster's"  :omfg2:

I was just about to say that! Oh my God, I had a minor heart attack. I'm sorry, but how embarrassing is it to, first, get the song title wrong, and, second, do that kind of mistake on a film poster?  :noparty:

"coming to a city near you"  :lanasrs: so i should start saving up for tickets to l.a., shouldn't i.....

Again, I was just about to say that! Perhaps they will show it, if at all, in Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne. However, this monday, a Bruce Springsteen (fan) documentary premiered worldwide in God knows how many cities around the globe and there were indeed a couple of cities near me. So I wouldn't rule out the possibility of this actually being show... almost everywhere.