Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

Guest Dot

i lol'd at that interview because she said it wouldn't be a single and she would release a video. lana logic/10

Cola, though...I'm literally praying she filmed a seperate video for Cola during the shoot for TROPICO :crying: Maybe for the ending credits :hooker:

Cola, though...I'm literally praying she filmed a seperate video for Cola during the shoot for TROPICO :crying: Maybe for the ending credits :hooker:

It's funny that you say that. I told a friend that my theory was that Cola would be an  "easter egg" and actually be included in Tropico as well. I'm never gonna stop hoping till it comes out :smokes4:

Guest Dot

It's funny that you say that. I told a friend that my theory was that Cola would be an  "easter egg" and actually be included in Tropico as well. I'm never gonna stop hoping till it comes out :smokes4:

I swear my life will be slayed sooo hard if that's true. I wouldn't even care about it not being a single but I need a fucking video for it!

I swear my life will be slayed sooo hard if that's true. I wouldn't even care about it not being a single but I need a fucking video for it!

But think about it! She announced that there would "music videos" for Cola, Body Electric, Gods and Monsters, and Bel Air at the same time, before she started really mentioning Tropico. It'd only make sense...

But think about it! She announced that there would "music videos" for Cola, Body Electric, Gods and Monsters, and Bel Air at the same time, before she started really mentioning Tropico. It'd only make sense...

JJ: Does the album have a next single already?

LDR: “Cola”. I have a couple of art projects going with people and I really hope that I can weave “Bel Air” and “Gods and Monsters” into a short film.

JJ: What kind of art projects?

LDR: Anthony Mandler and I are still working together, still talking. We had one project in mind but I’m not sure if we’re actually going to do that. We might just go off on our own and mix his eye for film with my music, and kind of create a twenty minute short film.

and she first mentioned tropico in the bel air video description which came before this interview. http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/13/lana-del-rey-interview/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Yeah because if you read Cola lyrics it would definitely make sense to put it in Tropico with Adam, Eve theme  :oopna:

Guest Dot

Yeah because if you read Cola lyrics it would definitely make sense to put it in Tropico with Adam, Eve theme  :oopna:

IT WOULD! Don't say otherwise! :read:

"Ah he's in the sky with diamonds

And it's making me crazy

All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby

Come on baby, let's ride

We can escape to the great sunshine

[...]

We made it out to the other side"

We also did not say it was going to be part of the main storyline but maybe added at the end during the credits or as an surprise easter-egg for the fans.

But seriously...does Body Electric make sense or any of the three songs? No. I don't think so... :brandy:

But seriously...does Body Electric make sense or any of the three songs? No. I don't think so... :brandy:

Isn't it supposed to represent the creation of Adam and Eve (body electric)? Going along with the poem etc etc

The three songs make perfect sense

And it's making me crazy

Come on baby, let's ride

[...]

We also did not say it was going to be part of the main storyline but maybe added at the end during the credits or as an surprise easter-egg for the fans.

jesus is my bestest friend :uh:

:lel:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

And it's making me crazy

Come on baby, let's ride

[...]

My pussy tastes like pepsi cola

My eyes are wide like cherry pies

I got sweet taste for men who're older

It's always been so, it's no surprise

The only fitting video would be the sex tape lana x barrie  :creepna2:

Guest Dot

My pussy tastes like pepsi cola

My eyes are wide like cherry pies

I got sweet taste for men who're older

It's always been so, it's no surprise

The only fitting video would be the sex tape lana x barrie  :creepna2:

I'd be here for it.