Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

I wonder if they're going to edit out Lana's tummy rolls...

lol maybe thats what's taking so long...  :eartha:

omg I feel so bad for saying that but that was too good to pass up...  :tsk: 

this is what happened guy's:

Lana and Barrie went for a walk. Lana and Barrie got stoned like they always do. Lana started to get inspired and got to her computer to record a song she just created. Lana pressed the wrong button and deleted Tropico. Sorry. After that incident between bites on her chocolate to satisfy her munchies Lana whispers : fuck. shit. Not again.  Than she screams: Fuck. Barrieeeee I did it again. Happened to tropico what happened to the fucking Cola video. Let's fuck i am pissed

glgcDdT.gif

what if she's just punishing the fanbase because BB leaked? :pft:

Doubt she cares. She's not that type of person who would do something ridiculous like that.

I think it's just her thinking it's going to be done by the end of last month but maybe it's her label or it's not done editing or whatever. Or she's working the details of the release dates and locations right now and will be posting it at 3 PM today.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Guest Dot

I'm so desperate I made my own Tropico still.  :heidi:

GogoDancer3758.png

Actually I was just doing some promo for myself... :oopna:

post-2341-0-06851100-1380902582_thumb.jpg It was really a show at Hollywood Forever on sept, 30. James Franco spoke about heaven and hell and of our sins. When he started to speak about Adam and Eve I was sure Tropico was going to start in a few moments. Well, at least the beer was free and the band was ok. First time for me in Hollywood and a thousand things to see and do. But Tropico would have made the trip more than perfect. Lana can't be blamed for decisions made by stans like me anyway :P

Guest Dot

attachicon.gif092.JPG It was really a show at Hollywood Forever on sept, 30. James Franco spoke about heaven and hell and of our sins. When he started to speak about Adam and Eve I was sure Tropico was going to start in a few moments. Well, at least the beer was free and the band was ok. First time for me in Hollywood and a thousand things to see and do. But Tropico would have made the trip more than perfect. Lana can't be blamed for decisions made by stans like me anyway :P

You're GERMAN! :clapback:

You're GERMAN! :clapback:

I just have a lot of trust in all things german including Lufthansa :) If you check close you can see two more tickets behind the first one. My mothers family came from Germany a long time ago so I'm at least part German.