Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

yall im committed. called hollywood cemetary today as ~tina from associated press~ and the events lady said there is no news/ nothing had been scheduled yet but I should check again later this week..hMMMM

undercover tpd for the win  :creepna:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

yall im committed. called hollywood cemetary today as ~tina from associated press~ and the events lady said there is no news/ nothing had been scheduled yet but I should check again later this week..hMMMM

hahah THUMBS UP for this!

idk how it could not be scheduled yet if its supposed to be out at the end of this month

seems unlikely

or it's a secret idk but why would the lady @ hollywood cemetery lie yknow?

lana just mixes dates up or something

someone contact ben

:lanasrs:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Full on stan status

black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

I just hope she's doesn't mean October as the "end of the month". Lana gets confused with time.

There is still hope since she announced Ride like 2 days before but I think she'll release it in the end of october since she'll start her south american tour in beggining of november. She wanted a break so it makes more sense if she spend a week of premiere + tour during the same time than premiere + one month at home then start touring again. And most important: dia de los muertos 

There is still hope since she announced Ride like 2 days before but I think she'll release it in the end of october since she'll start her south american tour in beggining of november. She wanted a break so it makes more sense if she spend a week of premiere + tour during the same time than premiere + one month at home then start touring again. And most important: dia de los muertos

I just keep reading Whitmanna Bokov

B8wHSYZ.jpg

If there is no press release then the Event coordinator can't say anything due to the fact things have to be finalized

(security, permits, etc) little side note, Isn't Associated Press a political news agency? What would be there motive on

making an inquiry? :tea:

My Mom + Sister and I do PR

Live Forever Golden Grill.

If there is no press release then the Event coordinator can't say anything due to the fact things have to be finalized

(security, permits, etc) little side note, Isn't Associated Press a political news agency? What would be there motive on

making an inquiry? :tea:

My Mom + Sister and I do PR

coooooooooooooool i was just bored, not that serious HON

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***