Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

I just have a lot of trust in all things german including Lufthansa :) If you check close you can see two more tickets behind the first one. My mothers family came from Germany a long time ago so I'm at least part German.

Are you from Moselle  :stareney2:

SCARFACE2371.png

I'm so desperate I made my own Tropico still.  :heidi:

GogoDancer3758.png

Actually I was just doing some promo for myself... :oopna:

hahahaha Lindsay and Lana are the two people i completely stan for so i find this to be the greatest thing ever lol 

this is what happened guy's:

Lana and Barrie went for a walk. Lana and Barrie got stoned like they always do. Lana started to get inspired and got to her computer to record a song she just created. Lana pressed the wrong button and deleted Tropico. Sorry. After that incident between bites on her chocolate to satisfy her munchies Lana whispers : fuck. shit. Not again.  Than she screams: Fuck. Barrieeeee I did it again. Happened to tropico what happened to the fucking Cola video. Let's fuck i am pissed

Silly Lana, doesn't she know the trash bin exists for a reason? Unless she's one of those people who obsessively empties the trash bin out... Even then, there would still be a possibility of recovering them. She is punishing us for her incompetence with computers.  :crossed:

hahahaha Lindsay and Lana are the two people i completely stan for so i find this to be the greatest thing ever lol 

hahahaha I was thinking   where did I saw that picture before?? WHEREEE?? Now I know thanks @@bdelrey

glgcDdT.gif

Guest Dot

hahahaha I was thinking   where did I saw that picture before?? WHEREEE?? Now I know thanks @@bdelrey

:shh: It was the only good pic I could find.

Lana announced Tropico insummer holidays and I was like "yeah I want to spend the whole summer watching it  :D "

then school started again and at least I thought it would be nice to be surprised by the short film and I planned to watch it secretly under my desk every day  :teehee:

now I have autumn holidays and there is a lot of rain and I'm just soooo tired "Tropico ?? WTF is Tropico ?? yeah right my favorite singer's really long music video  :toofunny: "

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

There's this rumour going around on Tumblr that Tropico premiere is 15th, 16th, and 18th and will go on vevo the 21th. and apparently there will be a teaser this week and one more pic. 

It's prolly just a bunch of baloney made up by some dumb liar  :crossed:

Kinda funny because the source deleted the post afterwards

devUz2O.png

if anyone wants to look flawless and fabulous for Tropico's premier in Saint Never day here is my tip. The video contains strong scenes against good taste. As it should. God bless shameless people.

glgcDdT.gif