Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

But she quoted a fake Lana account... :judgingu:

i would think her team would let the casting director know the release dates though and i think shes been talking about seeing the fake release dates or sth too, or maybe that was shaun...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

i would think her team would let the casting director know the release dates though and i think shes been talking about seeing the fake release dates or sth too, or maybe that was shaun...

she honestly has no idea what's going on, a few days ago she tweeted lana saying 'when's tropico coming out, I'm really excited!' or something... she has less of an idea than us haha. Shaun said he knew the dates and the 10th of October wasn't one of them

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto1_500.jpg

Yes. And All Saints Day (All Hallows) follows the day after. I'm sure it would be posted on youtube that day. :)

Oh and Día de Muertos starts that day too.

PLEASE LET THIS BE THE DATEEEE :teehee: :godlaugh:  Imagine how pressed the press will be with Lana culturaly appropriating Americana, Cholas, Christianity,  Elvis and MM and let's not forget the albino culture. Perfect day for a freak show like Tropico :illumilana:

You know, if you guys were so desperate for a date, you could just find out yourselves.....

Some of you have gone out of the way to e-mail/message some of Lana's collaborators inquiring about unreleased work

All you have to do is get in contact with the Hollywood Forever Cemetery people...

Just be cordial and professional :)

do you have the number?. I need to practice my Sofia Vergara accent :whitney: . I need that  accent for my life to be complete . The guy that answer the phone at the cemetery will get so confused and disturbed by not understanding almost any word  he will confess anything :thankyou:

glgcDdT.gif