Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

I thought it was going to be really campy and laughable....but this is fucking amazing. Like, I was expecting to cringe at the kitschness, but Tropico is going to be a masterpiece. The whole apocalyptic creepy gangsta concept is perfect. 

there is a light & it never goes out

I really love what we saw so far, I've never doubted Lana, I knew this was going to be amazing, and I never mind the fact that she used Shaun, its not always about perfection!

I love how it seems so dark and EPIC video, can't wait for the monologues and the background music, the new versions, the quotes! AAAAA

Guest Dot

I still don't get how is this is going to be if Bel Air is the second song and Gods and Monsters is the last.

Or was that just a rumor?

Where did you hear that? Pretty sure it's just a rumour.

I still can't believe that Cola might never get a video. That's just not fair...like...it's the best fucking song on the fucking EP!!! :crying2:

Anyway...it's still gonna slay hard no matter what and I'm more excited about it than I ever was! :party:

Where did you hear that? Pretty sure it's just a rumour.

I still can't believe that Cola might never get a video. That's just not fair...like...it's the best fucking song on the fucking EP!!! :crying2:

Anyway...it's still gonna slay hard no matter what and I'm more excited about it than I ever was! :party:

its been said that she didn't even record the video she announced for Cola, but she MIGHT have recorded Dark Paradise, I think Cola will remain the album gem that didn't get a video, we should be happy with the live streamed performances and hopefully the instrumentals that are about to come :D

Guest Dot

its been said that she didn't even record the video she announced for Cola, but she MIGHT have recorded Dark Paradise, I think Cola will remain the album gem that didn't get a video, we should be happy with the live streamed performances and hopefully the instrumentals that are about to come :D

I hate the term "album gem"...

Why do my favourites always end up as the album gem?? :crying2:

Apparently it's rumoured that she's written a fourth song called 'Tropico' to go in the video, idk how true this is though as I saw it on tumblr

Source? :uh:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

that's not a tropico poster its a paradise EP edition poster and it says  featuring: SS, GG, etc.

that's a great promo actually, SS was smashing, hopefully her albums starts to sell again! she was selling almost 9k copies monthly still!!! :D

youre comparing a half hour film to a two minutes fashion clip

okay

Gaga called it "An ARTPop film" - I didn't. 

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/403377586220195840

obviously ... and Gaga's is not a film is just a video from photoshoots 

Take it up with Gaga... "ARTPop FILM"

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/403377586220195840