TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey's tattoo copy kittens

Love tattoos an I love to see people expressing themselves via art, I don't mind what it is. Their body their choice. Lots look silly IMO but it is only my opinion and "live wild, have fun" right yolo

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

I love Lana, i do but i would sit down and think before i got someone's face on me :derpna2:

If you saved me from a burning building, I still wouldnt get your face on me

Live Forever Golden Grill.

oh god some people are just pathetic

i would never get a person face on my body, but i think like

if i met the love of my life on December that could be a decent tattoo

i think i would tattoo a song quote but i think of a few that might fit

it's going to be either "lying in the ocean singing a song hahahahaahhahahahha" or "puppy puppy puppy love"

or you know what maybe i'll tattooo this beautiful photo right on my left butt cheek

enhanced-buzz-20345-1361982191-5.jpg

i'm just kidding

Coping tattoos is dumb af. Getting celebs' faces look dumb a lot but they can be good. I will definitely get some lyrics tattooed (if I don't pussy out because I hate needles). Like "Feet don't fail me now" & I've thought of "I still remember that day we met in December" because I met my bestest friend in December but I don't think I would tattoo something like that. It's really personal like a name & I'm too paranoid of cunts being two-faced but it would be cute.

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

I know many of you might not like this but it's what I wanted and it came out amazing. I had this done last week and I love it. I didn't only get it because of Lana. There are many more reasons but she is a big one. I plan on getting more tattoos inspired by Lana. I want to get Ride on my left wrist and maybe something else not to sure yet. Well enough talking here's the tattoo.

tnoshifting_zps078cf846.jpg

tnoshiftingcopy2_zps29f19d36.jpg

I know many of you might not like this but it's what I wanted and it came out amazing. I had this done last week and I love it. I didn't only get it because of Lana. There are many more reasons but she is a big one. I plan on getting more tattoos inspired by Lana. I want to get Ride on my left wrist and maybe something else not to sure yet. Well enough talking here's the tattoo.

tnoshifting_zps078cf846.jpg

I wanted that one too! but ppl say i look like Lana (I have long, dark hair so we're totally twins  :facepalm: ) so i think it would be wierd on me. 

At night, disco goddess

Hmmm... surely some of the owners of those tattoos are on here :P If they're so hardcore to get her tattooed onto them, they'd surely be on the best Lana forum out there. Awkward :creep:

Do we have a general tattoo thread? If not we should probably have one!

I am too much of a worrier to ever get a tattoo I think. I am incapable of making big decisions, I've even paid people to draw some up for me and I still can't make a decision.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png