lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, honeyslow said:

I don't have a horse in this race but I'm seated af.. some good old fashioned entertainment :true:

I'm rooting for Taylor but to be honest I don't think either of them look good... which is what makes this so entertaining

She’s made so many versions of this god damn album it’s so embarrassing. I feel like the wheels are set in motion now and there’s no going back- public opinion is going to shift dramatically on this woman over the next 12 months. Everyone (outside of her hardcore stans) is tired and sick of seeing her constantly & how money hungry she’s become

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Tbh Swifites and anti-Swifites are both equally annoying. I hate both of them tbh

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Tbh Swifites and anti-Swifites are both equally annoying. I hate both of them tbh

Fr, being a fan of Taylor’s > swifties

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

what did our favorite little carbon emissions queen do this time?

Released another variant… although these last few have been digital only.

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Fr, being a fan of Taylor’s > swifties

For real, tho! Being a casual fan is so much fun. You get to enjoy the music while everyone goes batshit crazy :brigitte:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

what did our favorite little carbon emissions queen do this time?

Released a 100th version of TTPD 😍😍😍😍

im ngl I’m very tired of Taylor lately and I wish her songs weren’t so addicting 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

im ngl I’m very tired of Taylor lately and I wish her songs weren’t so addicting 

Maybe just take a break from her then, and revisit her when rep tv drops in 4 weeks /j

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

The music is good but she’s exhausting

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Maybe just take a break from her then, and revisit her when rep tv drops in 4 weeks /j

“Put narcotics in all of my songs” indeed because I legit can’t take a break from her. I love her music, but as a person I can’t stand it 

and no matter what corner of the internet I go on, swifites are relentless 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

“Put narcotics in all of my songs” indeed because I legit can’t take a break from her. I love her music, but as a person I can’t stand it 

and no matter what corner of the internet I go on, swifites are relentless 

See I can stand her as a person and tbh I even like her as a person… to an extent (the jet has gotta be used less). But I don’t love her as much as I used to as a person.

Swifties are becoming the new barbs, it’s only a matter of time before they start doxxing.

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

See I can stand her as a person and tbh I even like her as a person… to an extent (the jet has gotta be used less). But I don’t love her as much as I used to as a person.

I just think it’s time to let the legacy speak for itself and stop trying to block any other artist sharing the spotlight with her 

"Don’t forget me"

Okay Girl Bye GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

genuinely cannot wait for the day that people get over her and her bland, uninspired music, she shows exactly who she is as a person time and time again and yet people still continue to blindly worship her and act like every song and album she puts out is the second coming of jesus christ, AND FOR WHAT?

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I just think it’s time to let the legacy speak for itself and stop trying to block any other artist sharing the spotlight with her 

:true:

I can imagine Billboard changing their rules to something like:

-for purposes of charts, only sales from one standard tracklist + sales from 1-2 alternate tracklists count towards chart position. (total sales from all variant tracklists if there are more would still be reported, these just won't count towards chart position)

-for sales of any additional alternate tracklists to count for chart position, it needs to be released a certain amount of time after the initial release date (like six months or something)

This would definitely put an end to this nonsense

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

I can imagine Billboard changing their rules to something like:

-for purposes of charts, only sales from one standard tracklist + sales from 1-2 alternate tracklists count towards chart position. (total sales from all variants if there are more would still be reported, these just won't count towards chart position)

-for sales of any additional alternate tracklists to count for chart position, it needs to be released a certain amount of time after the initial release date (like six months or something)

This would definitely put an end to this nonsense

This.