lola

Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, Mer said:

ICDIWABH literally is the most Midnights sounding song on the album. Did you misread my post lol?

You said it was from Midnights not sounding like Midnights lol

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

You said it was from Midnights not sounding like Midnights lol

huh? I’m so sorry I have no clue what you mean. 

I said she picks her lead singles based on the fact that they sound the least like the prior album to make each era feel distinct. In this case, Fortnight sounds least like any tracks off of Midnights…??

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

16 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

one month since the album and i'm still discovering lyrics i misheard :rip:

in loml i always thought it was "your arsons match your somber eyes", as in his bad actions match his emotional state, but it's actually "your arson's match, your somber eyes"

the importance of punctuation! this literally changes the entire meaning of the lyric :thumb3:

omg i forgot abt the worst one- on my first listen of loml i heard "a condom sells a fool, a get love quick scheme"... and it doesn't help that the next line is "i felt a hole" :rip::rip::rip:

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

im sorry but taylor releasing a remix with an ambiental activist just to provoke billie doesn’t feel right to me :sideeye:

Billie isnt really competing for a big Hot 100 debut and Taylor is not a threat to that. She’s just trying to keep Fortnight in the Top 10 💀

🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣 CAUSE I'M A REAL TOUGH KID I CAN HANDLE MY SHIT THEY SAID BABE YOU GOTTA FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT AND I DID, LIGHTS CAMERA BITCH SMILE EVEN WHEN YOU WANNA DIE i can't get this song out of my head it's catchy as fuck, a bop :beyonce:

url%5D

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

im sorry but taylor releasing a remix with an ambiental activist just to provoke billie doesn’t feel right to me :sideeye:

It's funny as fuck to me. Billie shaded Taylor whether she wants to admit it or not, Taylor is butthurt about it and so not only is Billie basically doing what she complained about Taylor doing but it won't even pay off now in chart position.

BzhmW.png

On 5/21/2024 at 12:52 PM, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

one month since the album and i'm still discovering lyrics i misheard :rip:

in loml i always thought it was "your arsons match your somber eyes", as in his bad actions match his emotional state, but it's actually "your arson's match, your somber eyes"

the importance of punctuation! this literally changes the entire meaning of the lyric :thumb3:

I still hear “every breath feels like we’re austere” instead of “rarest air” in So Long, London. 

Taylor really baited Billie. In the last 24hrs Billie’s released a new version of a track, discounted her 5 day old album at retailers and on iTunes, and is hosting streaming parties. And just 72 hours ago her rep said “Billie doesn’t care about the charts” :coffee:

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Taylor really baited Billie. In the last 24hrs Billie’s released a new version of a track, discounted her 5 day old album at retailers and on iTunes, and is hosting streaming parties. And just 72 hours ago her rep said “Billie doesn’t care about the charts” :coffee:

Fr it’s giving pick me.

5 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I hope she gets cancelled soon, so we get Rep TV asap :xgiggle:

are we not kinda there already :bebe:

it really is just her and her fans against the world right now. everyone else seems to be a raging cynic when it comes to her or her music

you've got a thunderbird

12 minutes ago, love divine said:

are we not kinda there already :bebe:

it really is just her and her fans against the world right now. everyone else seems to be a raging cynic when it comes to her or her music

i work with a bunch of 28-35 year olds on average and ALL of them love her and our companies most liked posts on LinkedIn are Taylor related 💀💀 

I think it’s just Twitter/fan boards 

41 minutes ago, Mer said:

i work with a bunch of 28-35 year olds on average and ALL of them love her and our companies most liked posts on LinkedIn are Taylor related 💀💀 

i guess it doesn't help that i'm constantly surrounded by people who make it their life's mission to make sure nobody thinks they like taylor swift. very true that she is still generally beloved, but it almost feels like we're returning to that period in her early career when it was almost shameful to say you like her music. i haven't gone on twitter in months, so i can't imagine what it's like on there right now :eek2:

you've got a thunderbird

48 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwU1WInW_L8

These Style & Blank Space instrumentals from the tour sound AMAZIING. Why couldn't these be for Taylor's Version? I hope someone can add vocals 

I need the chorus from the rock version of Look What You Made Me Do from the rep tour mixed with the verses from the rock version from the Eras tour 

3 hours ago, Mer said:

she just released a ton of vids on yt too, even if she does get #1, it's kind of embarrassing on her part. you're closely competing with a record on its 5th WEEK :lmao:

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

3 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

she just released a ton of vids on yt too, even if she does get #1, it's kind of embarrassing on her part. you're closely competing with a record on its 5th WEEK :lmao:

GOOC3BybQAAM43K?format=jpg&name=medium

:flop: No bc this has to be a humiliation ritual.