lola

Taylor Swift

18 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

The way she's acting like some mean teenager from Gossip Girl this week is so embarrassing.Β 

It's giving Serena vs Blair :brigitte:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

and Taylor is Serena as always.

11 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

she’s amazingΒ I hope TaylorΒ wins this battleΒ :trisha3:

Omg same.

Or Katherine vs Elena… :ma:

3 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

At least these ones are interesting.

I'm adding these to my eras tour audio :true:

Β 

I hope she releases a new film, or someone leaks a soundboard, cause I really like the TTPD segment :bebe:

I'm adding these to my eras tour audio :true:

Β 

I hope she releases a new film, or someone leaks a soundboard, cause I really like the TTPD segment :bebe:

Fr, actually I added kp televisions drums to a very excellent recording yet has the instrumental intro cut of tis the damn season if anyone wants it.Β 

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Watch them hoard thisΒ 

A few people have gotten theirs already. I've been checking online periodically for a link of the acoustic version all day but I haven't found any yet.

But my cd comes tomorrow, it's already at my post office, so I'll hear it soon enough anyway

5 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Fr, actually I added kp televisions drums to a very excellent recording yet has the instrumental intro cut of tis the damn season if anyone wants it.Β 

omg pls show me to me RachelΒ :seeit:

This numbers game is borderline insulting and disgusting to the art of music. I appreciate it when an entertainment puppet sees me as a dollar sign so she can pass it down to her future nepo babies while I’m scavenging for clean water and hunting the last two panthersΒ in the ocean-swept Florida peninsula.Β 

No one will care about how thisΒ album scammed its way of being 30,000 weeks at #1 on the billboard charts 30 years from now.Β 
Β 

Also, the regular version of the album is a 0/10. If you enjoyed it, good for you, otherwise this record is a waste of studio time and manufacturing material. Ridiculous.

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

This numbers game is borderline insulting and disgusting to the art of music. I appreciate it when an entertainment puppet sees me as a dollar sign so she can pass it down to her future nepo babies while I’m scavenging for clean water and hunting the last two panthersΒ in the ocean-swept Florida peninsula.Β 

No one will care about how thisΒ album scammed its way of being 30,000 weeks at #1 on the billboard charts 30 years from now.Β 
Β 

Also, the regular version of the album is a 0/10. If you enjoyed it, good for you, otherwise this record is a waste of studio time and manufacturing material. Ridiculous.

Β 

Β 

Who askedΒ :awkney:

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Nikki Lane, is that you

4 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

gag it!

5 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

thoughts on the anthology tho?

zLreinD.gif

Omg sorry but at least Taylor gives actually interesting material rather than the weird sped up versions Billie was giving😭 The voice memos were gorgeous and I can’t lie and say I’m not perched for these live versionsΒ :true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Can't artist just put out one representative, honest and complete version of a body of work???? Like, create an album, release it, stand for it and make it more ART&THOUGHTΒ and less MONEY-GRAB&SPLIT EGO? This is tiresome and sick to the point I really detest supporting all these dumb millionaires/billionaires, thinking they could rock the charts by putting out a slowed/reverbed/shat over version of their one week/month-old record. This is toxic not only to the music world, but also to our environment.

27 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This is like the pop girly charts version of Kendrick vs drake it’s entertaining nglΒ :popcorn:

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ