lola

Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Okay Girl Bye GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

genuinely cannot wait for the day that people get over her and her bland, uninspired music, she shows exactly who she is as a person time and time again and yet people still continue to blindly worship her and act like every song and album she puts out is the second coming of jesus christ, AND FOR WHAT?

Because her music is legitimately addicting :hot:

I’ve been a fan since 2006 so her music has been there at every era of my life

"Don’t forget me"

If she really wanted to block Billy release TTPD (The Live Album Edition) with…

1. But Daddy I Love Him x So High School

2. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me

3. Down Bad

4. Fortnight

5. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

6. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

7. Loml

8. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

9. The Alchemy x Treacherous 

10. Guilty As Sin?

11. Peter

12. How Did It End?

13. Fresh Out The Slammer x High Infidelity

I haven’t been loving Taylor in terms of what she does to others artists, but hearing 15 as a 15 year old, red my senior year, 1989 in college, rep during my early 20 rebellious year, lover when I was past it, etc like I can never hate her/her music. But the antics have been glaringly obvious ever since she released 31 songs and 1000 albums since then. Idk I’ll always love her music but I’ve been kinda over celebrities for awhile now and she’s not expert from that (but somehow Lana is)

"Don’t forget me"

whatever happened to there's a special place in hell for women who don't support women, taytay? do you only use women empowerment and feminism when it directly supports you or makes you look good? :omfg2: :bye:

Just now, NikoGo said:

I haven’t been loving Taylor in terms of what she does to others artists, but hearing 15 as a 15 year old, red my senior year, 1989 in college, rep during my early 20 rebellious year, lover when I was past it, etc like I can never hate her/her music. But the antics have been glaringly obvious ever since she released 31 songs and 1000 albums since then. Idk I’ll always love her music but I’ve been kinda over celebrities for awhile now and she’s not expert from that (but somehow Lana is)

me but I’m also over Lana.

Just now, Surf Noir said:

whatever happened to there's a special place in hell for women who don't support women, taytay? do you only use women empowerment and feminism when it directly supports you or makes you look good? :omfg2:

Yes :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, heroindealer said:

taylor and billie are just as annoying as each other can get, this fighting for the #1 with mediocre albums is funny to watch :bebe:

we shall be thankful that lana just drops the album as it is, for what it is, and goes on with her life :true: she's too unbothered to play into any of these ridiculous and embarrassing popularity or industry games and we love her for it

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

we shall be thankful that lana just drops the album as it is, for what it is, and goes on with her life :true: she's too unbothered to play into any of these ridiculous and embarrassing popularity or industry games and we love her for it

Lana probably doesn't even know what color all her vinyl variants are each album cycle

I can hear her now: "there's more than one?"

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Lana probably doesn't even know what color all her vinyl variants are each album cycle

I can hear her now: "there's more than one?"

LMAO

20 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I just think it’s time to let the legacy speak for itself and stop trying to block any other artist sharing the spotlight with her 

thiss. i don't really care who started it (although the hypocrisy in some of billie's comments have been funny), she's just too big to be picking fights with other people over chart success. it sucks that she feels the need to do this. 

she swears she don't the drama but she does :bebe:

you've got a thunderbird

lmao why are so many of you butthurt over a chart war:air: no one gaf that billie is a neurodivergent minor blah blah blah. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

lmao why are so many of you butthurt over a chart war:air: no one gaf that billie is a neurodivergent minor blah blah blah. 

It’s honestly kinda sad no one gave a fuck, as someone who has autism I think she’d make a great role model (just don’t block Taylor :pout:)

28 versions of the same album is insane tbh

Spoiler

1) standard 16-song digital download album

2) deluxe 31-song digital download album

3) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Black Dog" voice memo

4) standard 16-song digital download album + "Cassandra" voice memo

5) standard 16-song digital download album + "Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?" voice memo

6) standard 16-song digital download album + "loml" (Live From Paris)

7) standard 16-song digital download album +"My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" (Live From Paris)

8) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Alchemy X Treacherous" (Live From Paris)

9) Standard CD + Bonus Track 'But Daddy I Love Him (Acoustic Version)

• "The Manuscript" edition:

10) Standard CD,

11) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise,

12) ghosted white-colored vinyl,

13) Target-exclusive clear vinyl, 

14) white-colored cassette

15) signed  CD

16) signed vinyl

• "The Albatross" edition:

17) CD 

18) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise

19) smoke-colored vinyl