lola

Taylor Swift

Ranking according to the sorter:

Spoiler
Rank Song
1 So Long, London
2 My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys
3 Florida!!! (Ft. Florence + the Machine)
4 How Did It End?
5 Fresh out The Slammer
6 Who's Afraid of Lil Old Me?
7 Fortnight (Ft. Post Malone)
8 Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
9 The Black Dog
10 The Bolter
11 The Prophecy
12 imgonnagetyouback
13 The Alchemy
14 But Daddy I Love Him
15 Guilty as Sin?
16 I Hate It Here
17 So High School
18 Peter
19 Down Bad
20 I Look in People's Windows
21 The Albatross
22 Clara Bow
23 Cassandra
24 I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
25 I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
26 The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
27 loml
28 Robin
29 The Manuscript
30 thanK you alMee
31 The Tortured Poets Department

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ranking according to the sorter:

Hide contents
Rank Song
1 So Long, London
2 My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys
3 Florida!!! (Ft. Florence + the Machine)
4 How Did It End?
5 Fresh out The Slammer
6 Who's Afraid of Lil Old Me?
7 Fortnight (Ft. Post Malone)
8 Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
9 The Black Dog
10 The Bolter
11 The Prophecy
12 imgonnagetyouback
13 The Alchemy
14 But Daddy I Love Him
15 Guilty as Sin?
16 I Hate It Here
17 So High School
18 Peter
19 Down Bad
20 I Look in People's Windows
21 The Albatross
22 Clara Bow
23 Cassandra
24 I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
25 I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
26 The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
27 loml
28 Robin
29 The Manuscript
30 thanK you alMee
31 The Tortured Poets Department

you deserve PRISON for putting TSMWEL at 26 :judgingu3:

8 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

you deserve PRISON for putting TSMWEL at 26 :judgingu3:

if she ever releases just the bridge bit as like an “edit” it’d be top 5 😌

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

28 minutes ago, taco truck said:

My prediction for the new eras setlist: 

Eras Set

Cut

The Archer

The Man

Tis the Damn Season

I Knew You Were Trouble

Betty

My Tears Ricochet

Mastermind

TTPD

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

The Tortured Poets Department (shortened) 

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys OR The Alchemy 

Down Bad 

Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me (shortened)

Guilty as Sin (shortened) 

Clara Bow OR Fortnight

if she cut my tears ricochet, betty, and the man but added the alchemy, i can do it with a broken beart, and down bad i would stop being a swiftie and sell my tickets :hair:

cut literally anything for guilty as sin though idc. she could make the transition go from dont blame me to guilty as sin randomly in the rep set and i would still support it

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

My Ranking via the sorter: 

Spoiler

QpIDziN.jpeg
I feel like the ranking is pretty accurate, though loml at 2 suprised me even though I do think it’s in my top 5. I Hate it Here should be above So Long, London, I’m not sure why it’s so low. I love every song until The Albatross and I only dislike Cassandra and The Manuscript. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

if she cut my tears ricochet, betty, and the man but added the alchemy, i can do it with a broken beart, and down bad i would stop being a swiftie and sell my tickets :hair:

cut literally anything for guilty as sin though idc. she could make the transition go from dont blame me to guilty as sin randomly in the rep set and i would still support it

I mostly picked the songs based on if there isn’t any crazy choreo or “iconic” part. I shouldn’t have put The Man though, as it has a big piece of set design. I do really think folklore needs to be trimmed though… I would even add TGLAD to the cut list but it does have quite a bit of choreo. I would cut Marjorie and Champagne Problems from Evermore because I kind of think they are a drag but I don’t see any world where Taylor would cut those.

if she were cutting songs i would choose

• the archer - i like it personally, but i know it’s not super exciting of a song

• marjorie - i know this wouldnt happen because it’s an important song to her, but i would cut it for ttpd

• tis the damn season

• i knew you were trouble - i wouldve rather had maroon, dbatc, red, or getaway car on the setlist over ikywt in the first place

• tlgad - this isnt that well loved of a song so out of all the folklore songs it would be the least missed 

• guitar surprise song - i prefer the piano songs and im starting to hate mashups so :true:

• midnight rain

vs what i would add to ttpd:

• guilty as sin - the best song

• fortnight - lead single

• ttpd - self explanatory

• florida / but daddy i love him - hear me out, these would be the best choices for either closing the set or the show 

but most of all she needs to cut midnight rain for maroon and mastermind for you’re on your own kid

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I mostly picked the songs based on if there isn’t any crazy choreo or “iconic” part. I shouldn’t have put The Man though, as it has a big piece of set design. I do really think folklore needs to be trimmed though… I would even add TGLAD to the cut list but it does have quite a bit of choreo. I would cut Marjorie and Champagne Problems from Evermore because I kind of think they are a drag but I don’t see any world where Taylor would cut those.

agree on margarine and tlgad for sure!

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

If it were up to me I would cut from the setlist:

Lover: The Man, The Archer

Fearless: nothing

Evermore: Tolerate It

Speak Now: nothing

Red: nothing

Folklore: Last Great American Dynasty, Illicit Affairs

1989: Shake It Off

Midnights: Lavender Haze, Vigilante Shit

This frees up space to do an 8-song setlist from TTPD

I made my decisions based on:

-We're several albums away from Lover now so Lover really needs to be trimmed down.

-The sets with no cuts are already so short I don't think they can be shortened any further and still be true to an Eras theme

-For Evermore I would cut Marjorie but I can't see Taylor removing it, so I think Tolerate It needs to go of the other songs

-We've now basically had four albums since Folklore... Evermore, Midnights, and TTPD/Anthology. Folklore needs to cut at least two songs and not just one.  LGAD isn't the most popular song. I'm kinda tired of Betty so I would personally remove that too, but I can't see Taylor doing that so Illicit Affairs it is

-1989 is a hard one to slim down bc it's so popular. But something has to go if you want to make room for Tortured Poets and still be faithful to doing all the Eras (except debut)... Style/Blank Space/Bad Blood are all upbeat, so I would get rid of Shake It Off over Wildest Dreams just for variety. Plus I think Shake It Off is the least loved of all five anyway

-Midnights is no longer the new album so it needs 2 songs cut and not just 1. This one was hard to do because of all the choreography but then I remember she'd just have new routines for TTPD anyway so Lavender Haze/Vigilante need to go because there would just be equally as exciting routines for whatever she performs from the new album

REPLACEMENTS

-Instead of Mastermind add Maroon or YOYOK to the permanent setlist

-Maybe do Getaway Car instead of Delicate

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

-We're several albums away from Lover now so Lover really needs to be trimmed down.

-The sets with no cuts are already so short I don't think they can be shortened any further and still be true to an Eras theme

-For Evermore I would cut Marjorie but I can't see Taylor removing it, so I think Tolerate It needs to go of the other songs

-We've now basically had four albums since Folklore... Evermore, Midnights, and TTPD/Anthology. Folklore needs to cut at least two songs and not just one.  LGAD isn't the most popular song. I'm kinda tired of Betty so I would personally remove that too, but I can't see Taylor doing that so Illicit Affairs it is

-1989 is a hard one to slim down bc it's so popular. But something has to go if you want to make room for Tortured Poets and still be faithful to doing all the Eras (except debut)... Style/Blank Space/Bad Blood are all upbeat, so I would get rid of Shake It Off over Wildest Dreams just for variety. Plus I think Shake It Off is the least loved of all five anyway

-Midnights is no longer the new album so it needs 2 songs cut and not just 1. This one was hard to do because of all the choreography but then I remember she'd just have new routines for TTPD anyway so Lavender Haze/Vigilante need to go

REPLACEMENTS

I’m seeing her in Toronto and if I don’t get to sing tolerate it at the top of my lungs I’m blaming YOU :notamused:

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

-Midnights is no longer the new album so it needs 2 songs cut and not just 1. This one was hard to do because of all the choreography but then I remember she'd just have new routines for TTPD anyway so Lavender Haze/Vigilante need to go because there would just be equally as exciting routines for whatever she performs from the new album

REPLACEMENTS

Agreed with everything except 1989. I’d cut bad blood / wildest dreams for New Romantics. :ma:

oh I didn’t see that part about evermore… just combine the folkmore in one 7 song set

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Agreed with everything except 1989. I’d cut bad blood / wildest dreams for New Romantics. :ma:

Oh trust me. 1989 was hard to think about. I was almost going to say cut nothing just because the album is so iconic, and remove a song from Fearless instead, but Fearless is already only 3 songs so it feels wrong to reduce it to 2. Especially with Speak Now only being 1.5 songs.

8 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I’m seeing her in Toronto and if I don’t get to sing tolerate it at the top of my lungs I’m blaming YOU :notamused:

You're going to have to tolerate it :creepna3:

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

REPLACEMENTS

She will never cut Shake it Off or Delicate, though I agree Getaway Car should be on the setlist

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Oh trust me. 1989 was hard to think about. I was almost going to say cut nothing just because the album is so iconic, and remove a song from Fearless instead, but Fearless is already only 3 songs so it feels wrong to reduce it to 2. Especially with Speak Now only being 1.5 songs.

See I’d rather she cut bad blood for a longer version of wildest dreams.

4 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

See I’d rather she cut bad blood for a longer version of wildest dreams.

I'd rather keep Wildest Dreams over Bad Blood but I just can't see her giving up all those flames

She probably won't touch the 1989 setlist though.... I feel like she would make the show 5 minutes longer before removing anything from 1989

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The Archer is the best song on the album…

:icant:

Something has to go though! Reputation and Red both only have four songs so I think Lover needs to be the same length to make room for new songs

trust me it's not an easy exercise :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

On Lover:

The Archer>False God>Daylight>Cruel Summer

Like The Archer is a Perfect song???

To each their own! My top 5 is CS>Lover>DBATC>Afterglow>MissAmericana

9 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

On Lover:

The Archer>False God>Daylight>Cruel Summer

Like The Archer is a Perfect song???

😮i'm shivering in my timbers 

false god>daylight>afterglow>london boy>cornelia st>ms americana>everything else