lola

Taylor Swift

taylor stans must be so embarrassed. she took a cool retro beat and ruined it with lyrics even cringier than Halsey's. a total mess! :oprah3:

okay Lana fan.

Album to be relesed on the 10th anniversary of Kanyes mothers death. SLAY QUEEN OF EVIL xxxx

definitely a coincidence the fuck?

--

DIC_LaaVoAAlGpT.jpg

AMmj4MM.png

oh wowowow

Lyrically its weak... some of the lines are just like, why'd you do that...

And the production is weak and the "ooh, look what you made me do" could've worked but it just didn't

I'm not sure if she's trying to pull a Green Light and do something new and different.. it just sounds like anyone could've made this, there's nothing special about it or her vocals in it. The whole song is just bad but you can see the potential it had... even a great MV won't save this track lol

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I've had time to think and this song is def above average but I think Taylor talking about her "feuds" in her music STILL is kind of gimmicky but the song goes off sonically ...she just needs to move on lyrically ! still a 9/10 song

Taylor talking about her "feuds" in her music

She really should get over this instead of reopening old sores and adding fuel to the flames again. :agree2:

I  mean really, shake it off, Taylor, and sing us your love songs.

The reputation theme & cover reminds me very much of BAR and the fame theme in Lana's music. Not big on the first single but if its a good album I'm all here for it

Also her releasing it on Kanye's mom's death.. Lol! Pure genius if you ask me.

The track is kinda lame, it bigs itself up in the verses and then completely dies at the chorus. Reminds me of a super stuck up guy acting like gods gift to women, but then during sex he cums within like 30 seconds

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e