lola

Taylor Swift

What are yall talking about? This video is SO gorgeous and well done.. If Lana had something like this you guys would be drooling over it but just bc its Miss Swift then it's suddenly terrible...... The song's chorus could've been better though, only thing i'm not liking from this era so far

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

What are yall talking about? This video is SO gorgeous and well done.. If Lana had something like this you guys would be drooling over it but just bc its Miss Swift then it's suddenly terrible...... The song's chorus could've been better though, only thing i'm not liking from this era so far

i mean she's robbing a STREAMING COMPANY OF THEIR MONEY because she's such a greedy wh*re, this is great satire i'm living for it, i loved that she went hard but for real this time

also my gay self + taylor's legs in that red dress at the beginning 

omfg the video was SO GOOD i can't stop watching it. Also a side note I am 1005% SHOOK because one of the taylors is wearing these Balenciaga platform boots that I just bought back in May  :hooker: it's hard being a trendsetter lmfao  :legend:

balenciaga-leather-platform-ankle-boots.

The scenes were connected so terribly. She is the new queen of children pop I guess. This looks and sounds like a villain Disney pop.

thats the point dummy. Get a sense of humor

She  W O N

SHe's so self-aware and one step ahead of everyone(poor Buzzfeed). I hope Her haters suffer extra tonight. goodnight!

thats the point dummy. Get a sense of humor

She  W O N

So you need to write dumb lyrics to even dumber production to be humorous ? Go listen to FJM´s records for some good irony and clever humour.

Grown-ass man fighting agressively over a cheap popstar, thats what i call funny.   :teehee:

• taylor raising from her grave, all rotten, long buried saying that despite people acclaiming k&k's "murder" of her she's rising back from the dead
  • she fixes the scene
  • taylor decides to regain her agency and she buries herself, alone 
  • taylor embracing the money hungry and snake persona people accused her of being 
  • 1 dollar bill, representing her groping sexual assault trial
  • taylor sitting alone on a throne, snake jewelry, living snakes coming at her but can't harm her because she's controlling and one of them. she's unhinged enough to showcase them and in return they help her spill the tea.
  • her chair has "et tu, brute?" engraved, as in foreshadowing of her betraying all her friends
  • she stages an accident and plays the victim in front of camera's with a fk grammy award 
  • robs a streaming company
  • crucifies herself and rejects the taylor's who try so hard to be her, because she's the one true snake
  • hates being called a bitch
  • i forgot to complete the et tu brute part, taylor is overseeing a plethora of clone women in vinyl garbe symbolising how people saw her female friendships as a fake squad of supermodels/skinny it gs made for publicity. a bunch of women she controls absolutely 

i'm not even finished, the mv is good  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :diva:

swish swish:  :rip:

So you need to write dumb lyrics to even dumber production to be humorous ? Go listen to FJM´s records for some good irony and clever humour.

Grown-ass man fighting agressively over a cheap popstar, thats what i call funny.   :teehee:

:rip: No one's fight. Eek so oversensitive.

FJM's whole shtick is even cornier after a while

I'm 21 and I'm proud to stan Taylor Swift (:

:rip: No one's fight. Eek so oversensitive.

FJM's whole shtick is even cornier after a while

I'm 21 and I'm proud to stan Taylor Swift (:

Hop off my dick, dummy. I would rather by captured by ISIS than having to listen to any Taylor´s album. No substance, no outward thoughts. Just the egoist personality forever locked in high school drama.

giphy.gif

The scenes were connected so terribly. She is the new queen of children pop I guess. This looks and sounds like a villain Disney pop.

This isn't the Melanie Martinez thread

BzhmW.png

Hop off my dick, dummy. I would rather by captured by ISIS than having to listen to any Taylor´s album. No substance, no outward thoughts. Just the egoist personality forever locked in high school drama.

giphy.gif

.... the jokes write themselves

Anyhow, Taylor is a winner and a fantastic songwriter. Lanaboarders remain stanning Frangipane or Alien X and her plasma forehead

• taylor raising from her grave, all rotten, long buried saying that despite people acclaiming k&k's "murder" of her she's rising back from the dead
  • she fixes the scene
  • taylor decides to regain her agency and she buries herself, alone 
  • taylor embracing the money hungry and snake persona people accused her of being 
  • 1 dollar bill, representing her groping sexual assault trial
  • taylor sitting alone on a throne, snake jewelry, living snakes coming at her but can't harm her because she's controlling and one of them. she's unhinged enough to showcase them and in return they help her spill the tea.
  • her chair has "et tu, brute?" engraved, as in foreshadowing of her betraying all her friends
  • she stages an accident and plays the victim in front of camera's with a fk grammy award 
  • robs a streaming company
  • crucifies herself and rejects the taylor's who try so hard to be her, because she's the one true snake
  • hates being called a bitch
  • i forgot to complete the et tu brute part, taylor is overseeing a plethora of clone women in vinyl garbe symbolising how people saw her female friendships as a fake squad of supermodels/skinny it gs made for publicity. a bunch of women she controls absolutely 

i'm not even finished, the mv is good  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :diva:

swish swish:  :rip:

yas kween. the Et Tu Brute part is from Mean girls when they say "we should totally just stab Caesar" 

that video was like... the mental image of the word "meh"

.. like yeah taylor we get it, the color red, old taylor is dead and ur big and scary now, you have a girl gang, snakes everywhere. like what else is new

pNjWdpc.png

that video was like... the mental image of the word "meh"

.. like yeah taylor we get it, the color red, old taylor is dead and ur big and scary now, you have a girl gang, snakes everywhere. like what else is new

I don't stan Taylor but literally everything you mentioned is new for her lmao. Up to her last era, she was the sweet girl next door / America's Sweetheart.