lola

Taylor Swift

that video was like... the mental image of the word "meh"

.. like yeah taylor we get it, the color red, old taylor is dead and ur big and scary now, you have a girl gang, snakes everywhere. like what else is new

.... i'm pretty sure this video was for her fans, you're taking it at face value like the press and her detractors are supposed to do but the message that i gather is that "you are welcome anyway idc" this video is so full of easter eggs that i'm missing, only her fandom can dig out all of them 

yo lana has songs like brooklyn baby, fmwuttt and money/power/glory that if taken at the first degree are a feast for those who enjoyed making fun of her back when it was cool

Why @Constipation talking about Allie X's appearance when he got the only ape face on this website?  :toofunny:

But anyways... The video was really good. I've grown to like the song a little but it's one of those that I'd just skip if it came on shuffle. 

Swish Swish Bish 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Ok now leak I'm Not Hungry Anymore.

mod note: user was warned for this post

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I’m not a huge fan of her, but the single is pretty decent (don’t get the hate), plus the video is very visually pleasing, with some amazing shots, and I really respect all of the self-awareness coming from her. :defeated:

Why @Constipation talking about Allie X's appearance when he got the only ape face on this website? :toofunny:

But anyways... The video was really good. I've grown to like the song a little but it's one of those that I'd just skip if it came on shuffle.

Swish Swish Bish

Imagine resorting to personal attacks over a Taylor video. love that you're so bothered. The lord and I won and Katy is dead btw

What was I saying? Oh yeah, Alien X is an ugly nobody with a follower of 3 equally ugly gays

that video was like... the mental image of the word "meh"

.. like yeah taylor we get it, the color red, old taylor is dead and ur big and scary now, you have a girl gang, snakes everywhere. like what else is new

Um she's not reinventing herself as some kinda villain. The fact you couldn't grasp this simple concept :rip:

The video was phenomenal ! Too bad the song has to suck asmrchew1.gif

Um she's not reinventing herself as some kinda villain. The fact you couldn't grasp this simple concept :rip:

the concept that she's reinventing herself as some kind of villain? 

Sounds like Lorde had a little influence on this song  :read:  Or am I reaching??

'melodrama' was executively produced by jack antonoff, who also produced this song, so if anything it's more his influence

Imagine resorting to personal attacks over a Taylor video. love that you're so bothered. The lord and I won and Katy is dead btw

What was I saying? Oh yeah, Alien X is an ugly nobody with a follower of 3 equally ugly gays

Swish Swish Bish

tumblr_osruu8ZJBz1u6n38po1_500.gif

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Her and Adele are the only female artist that can still sell and have successful singles.

I think many people forget that her career has lasted 11 years and she's still selling, while her peers who debuted later are already fading and flopping and delivering lackluster music :umadney:

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

I don't stan Taylor but literally everything you mentioned is new for her lmao. Up to her last era, she was the sweet girl next door / America's Sweetheart.

cant disagree with that lol. i guess i just felt like the whole bad girl / snake vibe was expected, since if she tried to have another "sweet girl next door" era she wouldnt get as much attention or sales

pNjWdpc.png

she seems to want to make it clear that she isnt the old good girl taylor anymore though. the statement "look what you made me do" itself kind of gives off a "ive been nice too long, im meaner now" vibe, least to me

pNjWdpc.png