lola

Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, drewby said:

We're going to get a documentary announcement rather than a TV announcement dd.

Imagine if we're getting a Taylor Swift biopic lmao

2.gif

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Happy Rep TV announcement day! :makeup:

I'm always terrified to express even a slight unpopular opinion of Taylor, especially bc I'm new here and I haven't picked the whole vibe yet, BUT as excited as I am for rep tv, I feel like after the TTPD fiasco she's reaching to a saturation point and idk if more music would benefit her image atm. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if people would spiral into hating her & her fans even more. I'm curious tho whats her roll out plan. 

5 minutes ago, manicpixxxie said:

I'm always terrified to express even a slight unpopular opinion of Taylor, especially bc I'm new here and I haven't picked the whole vibe yet, BUT as excited as I am for rep tv, I feel like after the TTPD fiasco she's reaching to a saturation point and idk if more music would benefit her image atm. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if people would spiral into hating her & her fans even more. I'm curious tho whats her roll out plan. 

She could wait until 2025 to Release the Last two re-records or drop them and disappear for a year.

Mfhp.gif

Revisiting Reputation and wow, these songs were actually produced very well. I like her vocal delivery a lot. I’ve been overlooking this album. I hope the new version was remade with more attention to details than 1989 was.

9 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

She could wait until 2025 to Release the Last two re-records or drop them and disappear for a year.

Yeah, that it's actually what I would expect from a business pov, but considering how massive she is now I don't think her team has any reference for this point of her career to learn from so, we're probably going to see some fantastic & creative strategies and a flood of new content or some time off to plan every little detail (as yk, there is so much to win but also to lose) 

If it’s not announced today, the clown train will simply move on to “VMA announcement” instead of acknowledging she’s on a 2 year TV schedule and Debut and Rep will come  in 2025 🤡💀

25 minutes ago, manicpixxxie said:

I don’t think a bunch of twitter twinks can bring down THE “they hate me and IDGAF” album 😎 If anything, it’d be so meta and funny 🤭

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

15 minutes ago, Mer said:

If it’s not announced today, the clown train will simply move on to “VMA announcement” instead of acknowledging she’s on a 2 year TV schedule and Debut and Rep will come  in 2025 🤡💀

I don’t think a bunch of twitter twinks can bring down THE “they hate me and IDGAF” album 😎 If anything, it’d be so meta and funny 🤭

haha definitely, I would love for her to break the porcelain persona and just do whatever she wants, that's why I can't bet on her not releasing this year

No new Rep outfit so…

Of all the Taylor collaborators, I like HAIM the least sorry. Their voices together just don’t work together and NBNC makes evermore have one skip, and it would’ve been skip less otherwise. 

17 minutes ago, Genesee said:

i have not been very attentive on theories or shows lately, why is something supposed to happen today? 

rep is a fan favourite and people have been waiting for taylors version of it for a long time. its supposed to be announced every showe according to some crazy theory makers. today is kinda even more special because its the last show until october, so it would be logical to accounce it and realese it on the break (the same situation was with 1989 tv when she announced it before a big break) x

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

4 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

SHES FUCKING PLAYING FLORIDA ON THE TTPD SET WITH FLORENCE

SHE'S SICK IN THE HEAD

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

SHES FUCKING PLAYING FLORIDA ON THE TTPD SET WITH FLORENCE

AND IM NOT THERE 😭😭😭😭

@Rorman Nockwell https://x.com/tswifterastour/status/1825993274445775131?s=46

Idk I still want another TTPD music video. It’s her most vivid and cinematic album yet imo.