RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

10 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Is everyone on this website like…. Incapable of using common sense?? The other week in the slayyyter forum everyone thought the deluxe was scrapped for literally no good reason. And now people are believing this album has TEN SONGS?! Jesus Christ people is this your first time using the internet?? You just believe anything put in front of you? Lord help us. 

CLEARLY the album is not 10 songs. 

Idk about the tracklists floating around but she had to turn in the album months ago in order for vinyl sales to count for release week and this album was obviously not finished several months ago so it would not surprise me at all if the vinyls actually do just have a way shorter unfinished version of the album lmao. She's probs still working on the streaming version as we speak. Unless she's been playing everyone all this time and had a full finished album ready for months and all the embarrassing unprofessionalism was a marketing move.

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Idk about the tracklists floating around but she had to turn in the album months ago in order for vinyl sales to count for release week and this album was obviously not finished several months ago so it would not surprise me at all if the vinyls actually do just have a way shorter unfinished version of the album lmao. She's probs still working on the streaming version as we speak. Unless she's been playing everyone all this time and had a full finished album ready for months and all the embarrassing unprofessionalism was a marketing move.

She said on Twitter when asked “how many songs can we shake our ass to” and she said she counted at least 10. So therefore the tracklist has to be more than 10 songs. 

17 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

She said on Twitter when asked “how many songs can we shake our ass to” and she said she counted at least 10. So therefore the tracklist has to be more than 10 songs. 

people are talking about the vinyls and CDs

qfrWuBl.png

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

Is everyone on this website like…. Incapable of using common sense?? The other week in the slayyyter forum everyone thought the deluxe was scrapped for literally no good reason. And now people are believing this album has TEN SONGS?! Jesus Christ people is this your first time using the internet?? You just believe anything put in front of you? Lord help us. 

CLEARLY the album is not 10 songs. 

It does. 

https://www.amazon.it/Pink-Friday-2-Nicki-Minaj/dp/B0CLYWXLD3

https://diginrecords.com/products/nicki-minaj-pink-friday-2-limited-edition-blue-vinyl-lp?_pos=2&_sid=6fce11696&_ss=r

Would love it if this was a false leak tho

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

She really teased us for months and after years without an album she´s  really dropping a 10 song project? gurl bye 

:tanisha:

I hope she magically drops 20/60 outtakes in 2 other volumes (I'm delulu)

35 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

I hope she magically drops 20/60 outtakes in 2 other volumes (I'm delulu)

i think she will tho cause she said drakes is on the album but he cleary isnt on the vinyl cause nicki said he only sent her the verse 3 weeks ago, so probably she will release like the standart version first and 3 hours latter the deluxe idk

16 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

tbh Nicki albums usually are a little overly-long and have some skips, so I wouldn’t be mad at 10 songs as long as they are 10 GREAT songs 

True that. 

20 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

i think she will tho cause she said drakes is on the album but he cleary isnt on the vinyl cause nicki said he only sent her the verse 3 weeks ago, so probably she will release like the standart version first and 3 hours latter the deluxe idk

And also there's Roman in Malibu and Let Me Calm Down. Both confirmed to be on the album

literally what has this era been? for months she's been gassing this to be her most personal and best work yet only for us to find out she's been recording new material up until a few weeks ago. vinyl takes at least 3 months to be produced and she's had those up for preorder since september