StationToStation

FKA twigs

1 minute ago, HigherThanHope said:

"EP3". I'm saying thank God she finally started titling her discog with MEL. 

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/24937/1/fka-twigs-announces-the-name-of-ep3

She says here that until the EP was ready, it didn't have a title. EP3 turned into Melissa when the concept came together and she still incorporated the 3's into the album 

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/24937/1/fka-twigs-announces-the-name-of-ep3

She says here that until the EP was ready, it didn't have a title. EP3 turned into Melissa when the concept came together and she still incorporated the 3's into the album 

I think you're missing my point haha I'm just saying "watch her go back to not. Naming her projects" and technically even if there was a third EP, EP3 as a title was never used.

It was just a quick joke I didn't mean to be analyzed dddd

Anyway daily reminder LP1 should have been called Preface; idk what she was thinking and it haunts me still 

12 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

"EP3". I'm saying thank God she finally started titling her discog with MEL. 

8 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

I think you're missing my point haha I'm just saying "watch her go back to not. Naming her projects" and technically even if there was a third EP, EP3 as a title was never used.

It was just a quick joke I didn't mean to be analyzed dddd

Anyway daily reminder LP1 should have been called Preface; idk what she was thinking and it haunts me still 

Okay I’m like fully awake now and just comprehending what you’re saying and honestlyyyy I’d be here for it :true:

1 hour ago, jlnsgr said:

Does anyone know when Be Giant, Got You Babe, In Your Heart, Womanslayer, Song 1 & 3 were recorded/what era?

Other than “Song 1 Rough 1”, they’re all early early Magdalene sessions

Idk much about Song 1 but it’s encoded with a very old version of Logic and it reminds me of her old self-production style. I’m guessing like EP1?