StationToStation

FKA twigs

i dont mean this in a negative way at all bc i really like caprisongs and im a huge twigs fan, but its so funny to me when i look back on the era of like LP1 (i was massively stanning her at that point) and how back then on social media and at live shows the fanbase would always talk about how Give Up kind of sucked but it was okay cause that was her obvious "radio song" from that album and how "we all know she's better than that"... i wonder what those same fans think of songs like Jealousy, Tears In The Club and Papi Bones :ohmy: if i could go back in time and show them caprisongs i think they would have a heart attack omg but it would be so funny

anyway stream ride the dragon!!!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

i dont mean this in a negative way at all bc i really like caprisongs and im a huge twigs fan, but its so funny to me when i look back on the era of like LP1 (i was massively stanning her at that point) and how back then on social media and at live shows the fanbase would always talk about how Give Up kind of sucked but it was okay cause that was her obvious "radio song" from that album and how "we all know she's better than that"... i wonder what those same fans think of songs like Jealousy, Tears In The Club and Papi Bones :ohmy: if i could go back in time and show them caprisongs i think they would have a heart attack omg but it would be so funny

anyway stream ride the dragon!!!!

i’ve always loved give up and i love caprisongs too :trisha:

she really has fed us this era

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i’ve always loved give up and i love caprisongs too :trisha:

she really has fed us this era

give up is such a cute bombastic track!! and when she would do the vogue remix to it.... that's history right there :et:

Wq9zHLl.jpg