StationToStation

FKA twigs

Hold up I read the whole thing but where did it say "Video Girl" is coming next???

I assumed since an entire question was "Are you talking about yourself on the new song “Video Girl?"  and it's the only new track they talked about

BzhmW.png

I assumed since an entire question was "Are you talking about yourself on the new song “Video Girl?"  and it's the only new track they talked about

Well I hope you're right but I think that's like past reaching lol. They also mentioned/talked about "Pendulum", "Lights On", and "Preface".

H0bDaqU.gif

1- omg i love her  :crai:   just went on a listening spree and water me/two weeks/weak spot are so good! I feel so dirty listening to ws with my earbuds in public 

2- i cant seem to get into papi pacify which is a shame bc everyone seems to love it so much  :crai: feelin: left out

3- I WANT VIDEO INTERVIEWS!!! And also her new album

:derpna2:

Well I hope you're right but I think that's like past reaching lol. They also mentioned/talked about "Pendulum", "Lights On", and "Preface".

I was right I was right yassssssssss :hooker:  :makeup:  :diva:  :smokes:

BzhmW.png

okay initial thoughts is that it's very similar to Two Weeks vocally and instrumentally similar to Water Me

girl better have some vocal variety on this album  :w8ing:

BzhmW.png

1- omg i love her  :crai:   just went on a listening spree and water me/two weeks/weak spot are so good! I feel so dirty listening to ws with my earbuds in public 

2- i cant seem to get into papi pacify which is a shame bc everyone seems to love it so much  :crai: feelin: left out

3- I WANT VIDEO INTERVIEWS!!! And also her new album

Omg someone finally agrees with me! Weak Spot >>>>> Also the fact that you don't go nuts over Papi Pacify