National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

This is so 2015 (I love it)

โ™ฑย ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž, ๐•ค๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–ย โ™ฑ

my own ep bc I need to cut like 4 songs

หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšย juniper * หš โœฆ

ETHEL CAIN: MITSKI : LANA DEL REY: FKA TWIGS: HALEY HENDERICKXS: BOY GENIUS: CHARLIE XCX: AYESHA EROTICA: FLEETWOOD MAC: SZA: AURORA: THE LAST DINNER PARTY: PARIS PAMOLA: FLORENCE + THE MACHINE: CHAPPEL ROAN

7 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Babes, you do realize that Summertime Sadness and Young And Beautiful also have over 1 billion streams on Spotify too, rightโ€ฆ

thank you for this info I thought, probably wrongly, that videogames in solo song were also

ย 

ย ย 616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

๐•ด ๐–†๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–†๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š

ย 

ย 

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

is it a cover song playing some collage barย ย nannaa and air guitars or is itย 

ย 

something to get you throughย 

is it a sad song playing on the radio station tears still fall and hearts still breaking cause your hanging on

ย 

is it a love songย 

ย 

about someone newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwย 

what are you listening tooย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

ย 

ย  ย ย Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYย 

ย 

the fact this sampled talk to me from curiosity ep which I for some reason used to always listen to when call me maybe came out because it was a b side to the single in the uk had me SHAKING

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

โบหšโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉโ‚Šโบโ€งโ‚Šหš เฝเฝฒโ‹†โ™ฑโ‹†เฝ‹เพ€ หšโ‚Šโ€งโบโบหšโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉโ‚Š

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x