National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

Big Bad Wolf (Demo Instrumental) - Lana Del Rey

I'd die for this version with vocals, just die. I want that demo more than many completely new unleaked songs tbh :ohno:

She actually has some catchy songs, it's not that bad. Just the kind of music you'd hide from everyone.  :pft:

It's a great record I have to say especially for summer. Her voice is 'thin', but I wouldn't say she can't sing because I think she can. Hope there will be another record one day - she's talked about it for years.

It's a great record I have to say especially for summer. Her voice is 'thin', but I wouldn't say she can't sing because I think she can. Hope there will be another record one day - she's talked about it for years.

Tbh if someone else released the record it would have been a hit, just because she's Paris Hilton and everybody hates this "rich whore" (that nobody actually knows) it didn't work. It's been years the last time I listened to it but in my memory it was pleasant ! Stars are blind, Nothing in this world, Jealousy, ... 

I hope one day she'll make a duet with Snoop Dogg. 

SCARFACE2371.png

Tbh if someone else released the record it would have been a hit, just because she's Paris Hilton and everybody hates this "rich whore" (that nobody actually knows) it didn't work. It's been years the last time I listened to it but in my memory it was pleasant ! Stars are blind, Nothing in this world, Jealousy, ... 

I hope one day she'll make a duet with Snoop Dogg. 

Couldn't agree more.

A couple of the songs were also sung by Lindsay Lohan which I love, too.

My fav is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hR4t8KdKBI