Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

2 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Oh god not this remix with another artist after the release thing again. After the 34 35 remix ABOMINATION on the deluxe of positions i do not want to see this become a trend. To be fair this Mariah Carey feature isn’t horrific or anything. This song is so overplayed at this point that I honestly just want to stop hearing it.

Putting another artist on a song remix has always been a thing since mainstream artists have been releasing remixes?

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Putting another artist on a song remix has always been a thing since mainstream artists have been releasing remixes?

Yeah i know it just always felt tacky and like it tarnished the original song. Plus that 34+35 remix was so fucking bad i never want Ariana to think of doing one again.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Ariana is sooooo desperate for a hit… it isn’t a good look specially coming from all the controversy… she acts like she deserves success, how about putting quality tracks? 

I will listen to the album but my hopes are low after Yes, And? Im hoping to find at least a BOP or two 

20240217-120309.jpg

:awkney:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

The way she put all her eggs in one basket and is milking the shit out of Yes And gives me low hopes for the album:rip: Like there’s no way this annoying ass Urban Outfitters dance beat is the lead single and worthy of 10,000 different versions and a featured remix. I think i remember seeing in an Instagram story that she said Yes And was her favorite song she’s ever made :facepalm: Ari have we forgotten about Bad Idea? In My head???

The final album art looks like it was accidentally taken while she was adjusting her pose during the shoot but not in like an artsy meaningful way.

IDK how to explain it but it just frustrates me, it looks awkward.

I actually think the faceless album art where she is leaning on her own shoulder is a really smart concept however because her ponytail is such a signature look that even though its faceless you know who the album is by.

Overall though I find the visuals to be really low budget looking especially for an album cover and especially for an artist as big as Ariana.  Yes And was catchy and cute but nothing great or memorable, the remix with Mariah is the biggest monkeys paw. Im afraid this release is looking pretty bad for her overall. But apparently she claims the next singles coming out after album release are "bigger songs" and she plans for a more extended longevity to the album sales so lets see how that turns out I guess!!

20240227-120351.jpg

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

2 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

There better be some bops on this thing

She has said there’s some BOPs and even a Fantasy-like song in the album but I don’t know if I can trust her word that much… to me sounds more of a cashgrab to capitalize on the recent scandals and the Wicked hype 

idk.. she seems a little unlikeable to me. Mocking someone going to jail after leaking a song… I mean, it was wrong but idk if it deserves that much of a punishment (a stalker who broke in her home multiple times got less time than the leaker). Even if she’s mad about the situation (which I understand) I find it of poor taste to make fun of the person. She should know to be better than that, makes her look a little petty. Specially with the new message she’s trying to portray in Yes, And? Looking for the public’s sympathy while she doesn’t have any 

after all, we live in a society that values more intellectual property than actual humans! Insane! 

Ps: The Boy Is Mine is… an interesting title to say the least… I know she’s trying to play with the controversy and all, but seems very… disrespectful! 

look at her in her Reputation era, right in her 30s, CRINGE :bebe:

55 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

She has said there’s some BOPs and even a Fantasy-like song in the album but I don’t know if I can trust her word that much… to me sounds more of a cashgrab to capitalize on the recent scandals and the Wicked hype 

idk.. she seems a little unlikeable to me. Mocking someone going to jail after leaking a song… I mean, it was wrong but idk if it deserves that much of a punishment (a stalker who broke in her home multiple times got less time than the leaker). Even if she’s mad about the situation (which I understand) I find it of poor taste to make fun of the person. She should know to be better than that, makes her look a little petty. Specially with the new message she’s trying to portray in Yes, And? Looking for the public’s sympathy while she doesn’t have any 

after all, we live in a society that values more intellectual property than actual humans! Insane! 

Ps: The Boy Is Mine is… an interesting title to say the least… I know she’s trying to play with the controversy and all, but seems very… disrespectful! 

look her in her Reputation era, right in her 30s, CRINGE :bebe:

Yeah she’s definitely leaning into the controversy with Yes, And. Even though she has little public support, the complete opposite it seems. I’m thinking a lot of Arinators have moved on the past couple years and became Olivia Rodrigo fans or Swifties or something, because with an album being 10 days away hype seems to be at an all time low :rip: I realllly hope the album doesn’t follow this tone as a whole and has some other themes and song types, but i’ll have to wait and see. And pls no more Yes And wannabe bops. I personally want more songs like Bad Idea, In My Head, Bad Decisions, Just Like Magic, Everytime, Be Alright. Songs that have variety and actual merit, shit you won’t get bored of. If she makes another song as good as Bad Idea i wouldn’t care if it was about fucking 20 married men at once i would just be so happy it’s not another flop!

8 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

If she makes another song as good as Bad Idea i wouldn’t care if it was about fucking 20 married men at once i would just be so happy it’s not another flop!

Bad Idea still her best song! Also Love Me Harder and Breathing 

and yeah, as I said, her comments surrounding the leaks come off a little passive aggressive and I don’t like that.

Even if it’s not popular I’m one to separate artists from art, but in this case her output is so bad it doesn’t make up for her ugly personality. She’s clearly jumping into the TikTok trend and loosing any little personality she had left after that Positions mess. 

One more Ava Max sample and I’m out, givin up pop music 

19 minutes ago, histories said:

REM >>>

speaking of, i had no clue that song was a cover :shock2:

i didn't find out until like a month ago that the original is by imogen heap

edit: omg nvm i was thinking of goodnight n go :hillary: don't mind my dumbass

violets in your eyes