Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

SM has officially banned them to the dungeon wow.. to me this is their worst song ever... Power up and Really bad boy were already bad... what happened? I love them up until bad boy and then...

SM has officially banned them to the dungeon wow.. to me this is their worst song ever... Power up and Really bad boy were already bad... what happened? I love them up until bad boy and then...

SM has put out the best groups with the most interesting concepts. If only they'd be consistent with it.

Don't know how it even remotely makes sense to just randomly give up on groups that are very popular and stop promoting them (just look at what happened to GG ugh).

It's like every group takes turns being interesting and than end up doomed making mediocre music. SM then becomes more concerned with promoting solo careers from some of the members of those groups, some of which nobody asked for. Kpop solo acts will never be at the same level as group acts smh.

SM has put out the best groups with the most interesting concepts. If only they'd be consistent with it.

Don't know how it even remotely makes sense to just randomly give up on groups that are very popular and stop promoting them (just look at what happened to GG ugh).

It's like every group takes turns being interesting and than end up doomed making mediocre music. SM then becomes more concerned with promoting solo careers from some of the members of those groups, some of which nobody asked for. Kpop solo acts will never be at the same level as group acts smh.

EXACTLY. Couldn't have said it any better. It's so weird. 

EXACTLY. Couldn't have said it any better. It's so weird. 

very afraid that this is happening to my favorite group right now. In a time where kpop is making it big with groups like bts, blackpink, and twice, SM should be promoting them even more, and even though a few members are enlisting, they can still make it work if they try. At this rate I'm lucky if they even make a comeback at all this year and SM doesn't pull a GG and make fans wait 2 years for an extremely sub-par comeback.

i really want f(x) to have a cb but if theyre gonna get songs like rbb and zimalabim.....they're probably safer inside

:wtf:

Is anyone else watching Queendom? I’m only watching because I love Park Bom so much (like, daaaayyyyumm, her cover of Hann is EVERYTHING) but I gotta admit that Mamamoo seem super confident and fierce on stage! I checked out their songs a couple of years ago but couldn’t get into them, but their two performances so far in the show really remind me of 2NE1 in terms of stage presence. They have my respect lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Is anyone else watching Queendom? I’m only watching because I love Park Bom so much (like, daaaayyyyumm, her cover of Hann is EVERYTHING) but I gotta admit that Mamamoo seem super confident and fierce on stage! I checked out their songs a couple of years ago but couldn’t get into them, but their two performances so far in the show really remind me of 2NE1 in terms of stage presence. They have my respect lol.

is there a way to watch it besides compiling youtube clips?

MAMAMOO is kinda of a hit or miss lol

i love them, the members are super talented, beautiful and lovely, but not every release got me hooked, so i understand you

from a person who loves more traditional kpop music, i think you should give a chance to the Four Seasons Project. Starry Night, Egotistic, Wind Flower and gogobebe are great titles!

also, the performance of AOA doing Egotistic is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXC7rtAVOzM

MAMAMOO is kinda of a hit or miss lol

i love them, the members are super talented, beautiful and lovely, but not every release got me hooked, so i understand you

from a person who loves more traditional kpop music, i think you should give a chance to the Four Seasons Project. Starry Night, Egotistic, Wind Flower and gogobebe are great titles!

also, the performance of AOA doing Egotistic is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXC7rtAVOzM

Yesss, I saw their performance too! Honestly, I barely know k-pop groups, I’ve heard their names but I veeeeery VERY rarely ever check them out. So I’ve herd of AOA and (G)I-DLE (and Mamamoo) but never played their songs. You can say that I’ve only encountered their names on Twitter.

Thanks for the recommendations, I might play them later.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Heartbroken at the news of Sulli's passing...I don't have any words but I feel like I need to vent here, the amount of online hate that girl had gotten would have made anyone break I really hope korea changes the way they treat women (also if anyone uses sites like netizenbuzz please boycott them because they're part of the problem). I'm really praying for the well-being of Taeyeon as well I can't even imagine how she feels right now, SM needs to have a serious overturn and value the mental health of their artists...sigh what a terrible day 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I am really shocked by the sad news... Idol culture really needs some changes. Love and condolescence to Sulli and her loved ones. I also hope Taeyeon Is okay, she's also been depressed for a long time and often said in interviews and ig stories.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d