Deleted User

Tove Lo

I mean I wouldn't share it if you did give it to me but I understand if you're upset with us.

He had absolutely no reason to be "upset" with us, which is why I shot attitude back. 

BzhmW.png

OMG the abundance of DL links/unreleased trade in this thread :godlaugh:

Love it

I liked Stay High so much that I decided to check out this album, and I really like it! Some really good songs on it! Moments and Not on Drugs are awesome, the production is kind of the same on most songs, but hey it clearly works! I wonder if she will be big.

I've finally listened to the whole album and I'm extremely disappointed. It's weak, predictable, and it sounds dated. It sounds like an indie Disney album... the melodies are not even good. "The Sex" part is just horrible, however, "Timebomb" is amazing. "The Love" is the best part, I really liked "Moments" and "Not On Drugs". And then we have "The Pain", the only good track here is "Habits (Stay High)". I don't really know what to say about this album because it's very weak, it doesn't have any incredible song, it all sounds so dated and cheap, and her voice is, sometimes, unbereable.

- The Sex

01. "My Gun" 5/10

02. "Like Em Young" 3/10

03. "Talking Body" 3.5/10

04. "Timebomb" 8/10

- The Love

05. "Moments" 5.5/10

06. "The Way That I Am" 5/10

07. "Got Love" 4/10

08. "Not On Drugs" 5.5/10

- The Pain

09. "Thousand Miles" 3/10

10. "Habits (Stay High)" 6.5/10

11. "This Time Around" 2.5/10

QUEEN OF THE CLOUDS - 4

I've finally listened to the whole album and I'm extremely disappointed. It's weak, predictable, and it sounds dated. It sounds like an indie Disney album... the melodies are not even good. "The Sex" part is just horrible, however, "Timebomb" is amazing. "The Love" is the best part, I really liked "Moments" and "Not On Drugs". And then we have "The Pain", the only good track here is "Habits (Stay High)". I don't really know what to say about this album because it's very weak, it doesn't have any incredible song, it all sounds so dated and cheap, and her voice is, sometimes, unbereable.

- The Sex

01. "My Gun" 5/10

02. "Like Em Young" 3/10

03. "Talking Body" 3.5/10

04. "Timebomb" 8/10

- The Love

05. "Moments" 5.5/10

06. "The Way That I Am" 5/10

07. "Got Love" 4/10

08. "Not On Drugs" 5.5/10

- The Pain

09. "Thousand Miles" 3/10

10. "Habits (Stay High)" 6.5/10

11. "This Time Around" 2.5/10

QUEEN OF THE CLOUDS - 4

you liked the worst part of the album, bye

BzhmW.png

I never posted in this thread before but I'm a huge Tove Lo stan. 

- The Sex

01. "My Gun" 8/10

02. "Like Em Young" 8/10

03. "Talking Body" 9/10

04. "Timebomb" 8.5/10

- The Love

05. "Moments" 9/10

06. "The Way That I Am" 7/10

07. "Got Love" 10/10

08. "Not On Drugs" 10/10

- The Pain

09. "Thousand Miles" 7/10

10. "Habits (Stay High)" 10/10

11. "This Time Around" 7/10

'Queen of the clouds' is one of my favorite albums rleeased in 2014, probably also in my top 20 most liked albums ever.

qqAZ3mU.png

The best way for me to do this is probably just to rank the songs that I like the best. The rest that aren't on here are ones I haven't cared to listen to more than once or that I just don't really care about tbh... This album is mostly good but there's definitely filler.

1. Habits

2. Love Ballad (idk if it's really on the album or if it's a bonus track or what but it's always been my second favorite song by her and it was included in the DL I found)

3. Thousand Miles

4. Talking Body

5. Not on Drugs

6. Like Em Young (it's so cute and catchy!!!)

7. Run On Love (good song, just old now for me. Obviously Habits is the oldest but it's still so good..)

The rest of the songs I don't quite care about as much... Maybe I need more time to get into them. Timebomb is alright but I'm not about the talking part in the beginning, and Moments is alright but a bit boring...

edit: Also the download link I had didn't have My Gun or This Time Around so I don't really know those. Heard My Gun once and it was ok. Haven't heard This Time Around.