Deleted User

Tove Lo

I was waiting for a full album to listen to her so I'm finally posting. It's more dull than I expected :toofunny: The only ones I really liked were Talking Body and Habits. "The Love" section was kinda dire tbh. Also am I the only one who thinks she sounds a lot like Miley Cyrus?

The zip I downloaded had The Way That I Am and The Way That I Am (Album Version). The album version is more upbeat produced and the other one is like all piano.

Could you send me them? I don't know which one I have... :toofunny:

edit: WAIT, i have the piano version. i just found the album version on soundcloud. could you send me the album version in HQ?

lABVyGE.png

I downloaded the album and I was super excited but almost everyone in this thread seems to have said it's underwhelming and not all so good... Ugh. I'm going to try to stay positive though, I could still really like it! TIME gave it a positive review the other day.

edit: Is the sex interlude supposed to just be 10 seconds of silence?

could you send me the album version in HQ?

I sent them this morning.

I liked Truth Serum more as a whole, but I like Talking Body, Moments through This Time Around, Love Ballad and Crave.

Run On Love should have just been kept as it was 'cause it wasn't old enough to be rerecorded. And why did she add that remix? Wasn't it enough being on the EP?

I sent them this morning.

I liked Truth Serum more as a whole, but I like Talking Body, Moments through This Time Around, Love Ballad and Crave.

Run On Love should have just been kept as it was 'cause it wasn't old enough to be rerecorded. And why did she add that remix? Wasn't it enough being on the EP?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The album version sucks so fucking much, I can't even. All her emotions goes to waste, and nah, it's just a mess.

The whole album is amazing tho, I really really really love it.

lABVyGE.png

I was waiting for a full album to listen to her so I'm finally posting. It's more dull than I expected :toofunny: The only ones I really liked were Talking Body and Habits. "The Love" section was kinda dire tbh. Also am I the only one who thinks she sounds a lot like Miley Cyrus?

She sounds A LOT like Miley in The Way That I Am.

Omg love that.. Creative packaging is my favorite. I don't even like prism but I thought the flower seeds was such a cool idea.

Yeah same.

Although the promo cd isn't the awesome Europe one, It's still pretty cool to get the rolling paper and such.

s8d0lgO.jpg

While searching for it, I found this. Which I suppose confirms that the correct pronunciation of her first name is "two-va"... I will probably continue to say "toe-v" though...

R-5709456-1400535372-5734.jpeg

What, in videos Tove herself has said "Toe-v"  :flop:

s8d0lgO.jpg