Deleted User

Tove Lo

you guys.... the album is GREAT. :flutter: y'll need to listen to it more and notice the great production and her flawless voice.

You can't look me in the face and say that "The Way That I Am" was "great production". 

X----into me, into you----X

You can't look me in the face and say that "The Way That I Am" was "great production". 

The Way That I Am is so fucking bad. But I had the album for 4 days without hearing the actual album version. The acoustic version is FLAWLESS.

lABVyGE.png

I actually really like Like Em Young lol.. I thought it was a weird concept for a song but it's so catchy and the lyrics are so cheeky and original. I love it. If a guy wrote a song like this it would be creepy but she totally makes it work.

"I can tell they're lyin, cuz we're all slowly dyin" same gorl.. Whatever with all that "you're ageist if you don't talk to guys over 30" thing... I like em young  :party:

This album is SO GOOD. I actually am really impressed.

(not a fan of the album cover though....the picture of her is obviously great its the surroundings that are meh to me)

Honestly... Not On Drugs or Thousand Miles are probably my favorite songs.

I was gonna send you people Perfect Loop but since ya'll rude and can't simply sum up a request you will not be getting it from me ever.

To what do we owe the fucking honor oh LB King??

Seriously, kiss my fucking ass. We'll get it from someone else

BzhmW.png

I was gonna send you people Perfect Loop but since ya'll rude and can't simply sum up a request you will not be getting it from me ever.

I sent you the .zip two weeks ago. :usrs:

lABVyGE.png