Deleted User

Tove Lo

Why was Not Made For This World leaked with the album if it didn't make it? It's better than a lot of other songs that did.

"Not Made for This World" is on the album on Spotify. Is it some kind of exclusive?

I don't know if everyone realizes this but this is a REALLY strong album. It's pretty rare for a release of this nature to have more than one hit, and I can hear multiple hits on this record.

A good pair of headphones, some time to relax and this album is a perfect situation.

I don't know if everyone realizes this but this is a REALLY strong album. It's pretty rare for a release of this nature to have more than one hit, and I can hear multiple hits on this record.

A good pair of headphones, some time to relax and this album is a perfect situation.

Amen.

lABVyGE.png

Hold up, you have the audacity to leak her material when you don't even have her music?

Gurl, I've bought a lot a from her, sit down.

I just haven't made time to look for everything and also download it along with setting everything up in iTunes.

And about leaking stuff, Good Guys was available to anyone on a publishing site. I just made it "findable". Same thing with the stems, they were on some site and I posted them for everyone to be able to find.

s8d0lgO.jpg

@ Would you mind sending me all her unreleased songs? Thank you :)

@ Could you send me the unreleased songs too? :)

Sorry, I've been lazy as fuck. :defeated: I'll upload it for y'all when I come home from school with the new songs and covers I've found.

lABVyGE.png