keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

million dollar man (at first it sounded weak compared to the rest of BTD, but after hearing her perform it life--this track is amazing)

old money (didn't make that much sense on UV imo. It sounds more like a HM track and I didn't really appreciate it until HM was released)

I hated National Anthem when I first listened (It was actually a pitched version on YouTube), and didn't bother listening for like 2 more months, and once I did re-listen to the correct version it opened my eyes and I decided to give Lana a chance. That's when Young and Beautiful was gonna come out. Ever since then I haven't really hated any track except for I Don't Wanna Go (which I still don't like)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I hated National Anthem when I first listened (It was actually a pitched version on YouTube), and didn't bother listening for like 2 more months, and once I did re-listen to the correct version it opened my eyes and I decided to give Lana a chance. That's when Young and Beautiful was gonna come out. Ever since then I haven't really hated any track except for I Don't Wanna Go (which I still don't like)

wtf?? IDWG is amazing sis

Tell me if ya change ur mind on I Don't Wanna Go too. I'm re listening to it now, and it's perfect for a night out in the desert in some truck watching a meteor shower or just the stars move.

UV/Honeymoon

Swan Song's even more magical at night imo too

Yes. For me, I feel like Honeymoon is a great album to listen to at night. Particularly past midnight when you're at home and feel kinda melancholy

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Tell me if ya change ur mind on I Don't Wanna Go too. I'm re listening to it now, and it's perfect for a night out in the desert in some truck watching a meteor shower or just the stars move.

All shade, but I live in the damn desert so my mind is not swayed  :makeup:

its such a romantic track I can't help but love it tbh

its such a romantic track I can't help but love it tbh

I think so too, it'd be even better to listen to on the passenger's side of the seat

"hold me in your arms. Love me like your best friends did <3" is already priceless, iconic, etc. imo

Never Let Me Go is even more wonderful

UV/Honeymoon

Hahahahahahaha which one? How's it? Aside from the day heat anyway

I'm kind of over exaggerating because I actually live in the mountains, but the mountains are all surrounded by desert  :toofunny:  I'm in New Mexico! Super super hot summers, but pleasant summer nights. I used to listen to Ultraviolence hardcore sitting outside at night and those are some of my best memories. 

wtf?? IDWG is amazing sis

omg and off topic (as if we weren't already) but I literally thought I was talking to the same person because of the profile pics  :facepalm:  :deadbanana: I was confused as to why there were 2 responses to my same comments  :lmao:

I'm kind of over exaggerating because I actually live in the mountains, but the mountains are all surrounded by desert  :toofunny:  I'm in New Mexico! Super super hot summers, but pleasant summer nights. I used to listen to Ultraviolence hardcore sitting outside at night and those are some of my best memories. 

omg and off topic (as if we weren't already) but I literally thought I was talking to the same person because of the profile pics  :facepalm:  :deadbanana: I was confused as to why there were 2 responses to my same comments  :lmao:

yeah she stole my photoshoot!!!! remember me by the tacky snapchat filter  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

I think so too, it'd be even better to listen to on the passenger's side of the seat

Never Let Me Go is even more wonderful

MESS. I got them confused. I still love them both tho :rip:

LOOOOL  :thumb3: 

@, that sounds great, I've yet to experience a night in the desert. I know it sounds strange, but I've been fantasizing about it for a while now so yeah 

yeah she stole my photoshoot!!!! remember me by the tacky snapchat filter  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

MESS. I got them confused. I still love them both tho :rip:

Let's do a tag team hahahahahaha

Same here, both great in their own rights.

UV/Honeymoon