keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

Each album had one song that grew on me.

BTD: National Anthem. It is now one of my faves. I never took the time to listen to it closely but when I did: WOAH!
Paradise: American. Maybe because all the other songs are so much «In your face» and that one is more subtle... I just love that one now so much.
UV: Guns and Roses. Still not one of my faves, but I don't skip it. I skipped The Other Woman for a long time, although it is the perfect closer to UV.
HM: Swan Song. That song hit me after a super tough day, when she sang that she would never sing again and he would not work another day lol. 
LFL: (please don't hate me...) Heroin. I loved the chorus but the drugs part was a bit too much «Sad teenager wanting to end her life». Then i got to listen to the lyrics... I usually love a Lana song when I can relate to it on some level and it happened with this song this fall. I was just in a weird phase, and I was dreaming about something to get me out of my misery, my «heroin». I just love that one so so much. 

You don’t/didn’t like Heroin?

I thought it was boring when i first heard it, i still do a little but its grown on me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Our tastes are so different but so the same..what’s your fave song on LFL

Probably Change lol, yours?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The Blackest Day for me recently tbh, I was sitting on the bus going through a tunnel and the bridge came on and it’s now a bop. Terrence Loves you too, used to think it was a snooze and now I can tolerate

"Shared my body and my mind with you... that's all over now."

End Game

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Body Electric. I used to think it was kinda ehhh, but it has recently become one of my fave songs

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The very first Lana song I was ever exposed to was Video Games, and I hated it so much. Now, I like her. Others were:

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

Salvatore

I didn't like UV when it first came out, but it took a week for it to really, really grow on me

negAbhB.png