keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

Dark Paradise, I guess - I still don't like it a lot, but I can connect more to it since my parrot and (still quite recently) my dad passed away.

I hope you'll b ok, truly. I liked that song a lot too

off to the races and diet mtn dew, hated them back on btd and just started liking them a few weeks ago.. still not a fan of shades of cool (don't kill me) 

Give Shades a few more listens. That bridgeeeeeeee 

UV/Honeymoon

Live or Die (version 2) honestly when it first leaked I thought it was overproduced and messy and now I realize and appreciate it for the magnificent glorious bop that it is

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Ahaha, yeah, I'm ok don't worry. Thank you. :kiss: I get emotional sometimes of course, but it's alright. :)

Ok, glad to hear it, np! It's all good, I completely get it, hope it all gets better and soon.  :dafuq:  :lanahottie:

I think this might count for the other thread about Lana confessions, but I really used to loathe listening to Carmen. It always reminded me of the operatic theme and would just make me feel dizzy when I listen to it. The lyrics I loved, but the violins and the slow beat felt warped and stretched out during the verses. 

I can listen to it now, the chorus is glorious and sweet even, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable listening to it sometimes. But. I respect it as a track

UV/Honeymoon