Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

Guest Dot

lol @ wikipedia

KvioYsl.png

"When a fan criticized Del Rey for not putting a specific date, Del Rey replied "It's coming, you little bitch"..."

:eartha: :eartha: :suicide:

Guest Dot

I just have to say, I love it how Lana's face is full of content and wonder. Shaun's like "what the fuck is this shit."

My reaction when I see his twitter pics tbh :hottie:

Lana has come to peace with her coming "retirement".

I dont think she can be ever  retired as an artist. 

Do I hear different production of Body Electric ? I would be soo much for this.

Guest Dot

NCnUtQ7.png

chuck was giving autographed tropico photo cards

OMG the right one!!! That one was made by a LanaBoards member!

I love this. So David Lynch tbh. Maybe that is her dream? Like she is dreaming with her mom, dad and bestest friend? Ha :makeup:

Anyway looks like a sweet beautiful mess that we probably will understand part of it and literally have a mental diarrhea on another part. Great for me since I dig those things :flutter: .. Cant wait :hdu:

glgcDdT.gif

So, from the planned 20 minutes this now became a 30-minute-long film. The 3 songs combined are roughly 12 minutes, a little less. Do you think we will have tons of monologues, or actual conversations too?

I have no idea what we will get, but obviously it is going to look great. :legend:

So, from the planned 20 minutes this now became a 30-minute-long film. The 3 songs combined are roughly 12 minutes, a little less. Do you think we will have tons of monologues, or actual conversations too?

I have no idea what we will get, but obviously it is going to look great. :legend:

well it's supposed to be a short film so there should be dialogue, probably monologues, character interaction etc. but i think she also called ride a short film and it was more of a really long music video

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I always thought it was 30 mins what

B8wHSYZ.jpg

"Marilyn" is singing I'm Through With Love I think

Also,

hmmm what are Marilyn, Jesus and Elvis saying? I can only hear... J: forgive us our...  ;c

Jesus is reciting the Lord's Prayer:

Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

Your kingdom come,

your will be done,

on earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

Wouldn't be surprised if he recites the Doxology too

B8wHSYZ.jpg

It's going to be so pretentious and self indulgent and beautiful omg i cant wait. It's like Lana on overdrive, she is really gonna o out with a bang by throwing this thing at everyone, flowers will rain from the skies, top lips will grow on all the fans, out kettles will whistle just like BTD over production yasss!!!!!!