Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

Hi guys, I'm new on this forum so I don't know if it's right to post this here...

When Lana came to Argentina, her family stayed longer than her and some people had the chance to chat with them. They said they felt comfortable here and were really kind and shared a few things about Lana. Rob said Tropico premieres December 2nd in L.A. and the 4th on NYC.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=679627902069661&set=a.317140631651725.83030.312966588735796&type=1

There are other interesting things they said, for example, that Lana wanted to sing a song in Spanish but could't due to a lack of time. Also, Chuck is preparing a documentary with footage of the shows and such but I don't know where to share it or if you already know these things...

Hi guys, I'm new on this forum so I don't know if it's right to post this here...

When Lana came to Argentina, her family stayed longer than her and some people had the chance to chat with them. They said they felt comfortable here and were really kind and shared a few things about Lana. Rob said Tropico premieres December 2nd in L.A. and the 4th on NYC.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=679627902069661&set=a.317140631651725.83030.312966588735796&type=1

There are other interesting things they said, for example, that Lana wanted to sing a song in Spanish but could't due to a lack of time. Also, Chuck is preparing a documentary with footage of the shows and such but I don't know where to share it or if you already know these things...

Her dad should do her promo tbh. SPILL THE TRUE TEA, ROB! SPILL IT!!!!

iIrcqzq7HsyY5.gif

i know this isnt really the same thing but does anyone remember how long lana released National Anthem after the teaser? i swear it wasn't more than just a few days... a week at the most

1 day. lol how things have changed

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

december 2nd i have to be in court for a DUI hearing. missing the tropico premiere will likely be the worst part of my punishment 

:sadcore:

:tsk: I bet you never do that again hmm?

I'm def. skipping classes if it interferes with Tropico!

Ugh I wish. It's my last class ever and my last final exam before I graduate. I was going to fly to LA just for the day for the premiere but if it comes out on the 5th, It was really not meant to be for me  :sadcore3:

I'm def. skipping classes if it interferes with Tropico!

December 2nd I'm presenting the most important paper of my college career :icant: At 12:30 though...I can make them 4 hours to the city with that time frame.

If she delays it a week though I'm fucked because of exams. It would be fabu if she could announce it far in advance so I can actually plan.

Consider maybe it'll go on Vevo on the 1st like she said and then she'll do the premieres after it's available?

December 2nd I'm presenting the most important paper of my college career :icant: At 12:30 though...I can make them 4 hours to the city with that time frame.

If she delays it a week though I'm fucked because of exams. It would be fabu if she could announce it far in advance so I can actually plan.

Consider maybe it'll go on Vevo on the 1st like she said and then she'll do the premieres after it's available?

Where do you live + where would you be going?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Where do you live + where would you be going?

It's presumably still in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. I live like two and a half hours from LA, in the Mojave Desert, but it can get up to 4 hours depending on which area of LA/rush hour.

Swear at every concert/event I go to I'm the one person who's traveled farthest. That dedication :defeated: Luckily I have a stan friend who's as ready for Tropico as I am and unemployed so we can pick up and go as Lana dictates :tina: