Sitar

Tropico Premiere on Vevo

Fuck me, they're all absolute animals. How does a person's mind process that hundreds of people will turn into primitive beasts by merely being in your presence? How could you like your fans when they act like rabid gibbons :defeated:

This deification is so absurd >.<

:horror: I had to stop watching it. These people are acting ridiculous. I'll never understand why people won't realize if you behave and act like a human being you will get your stuff signed and more will be accomplished. They are acting like one direction or bieber fans. so embarrassing.

tumblr_m7svqbGo5h1rc7tvjo1_500.gif

it wasnt that good imo. to make her fans wait that long for that...well.. :eek:

I didn't rate it either, her muse has truly gone

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Whe

so i was able to hand her a note. i wrote at the end: "come to lanaboards.com if you wanna observe a more concentrated brand of infatuation"     

i gave it to her in this little pouch i found at a vintage store in LA. it was perfect cause she used tons of clips from the NY world's fair in several of her gramma videos 

!B6,8R6Q!Wk~$(KGrHqV,!hUEyrsppfOHBM)RWh2

i hope she actually reads it. i think she's likely to since no one else was handing her stuff, whereas at concerts people are literally tossing piles of shit at her 

In a few days we better take a close look at the New Members section and let's guess which one she is~

Did you give it directly to her or through someone?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

In a few days we better take a close look at the New Members section and let's guess which one she is~

Did you give it directly to her or through someone?

directly cause i was lucky enough to get a spot front row. when i handed it to her she started to sign it but i was like no its yours then she looked at it and let out an 'awwww' 

:crai:

ZRBNill.jpg

directly cause i was lucky enough to get a spot front row. when i handed it to her she started to sign it but i was like no its yours then she looked at it and let out an 'awwww' 

:crai:

THAT'S SO CUTE.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

The storyline isn't vague at all, its clear as day.

no it isn't, a few scenes spliced together don't make a storyline

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm really glad that the " whiny " comments gave me low expectations. But it was a beautiful short film given to us for free. Can a person be more gorgeous than Lana? Beautiful with her fans at the premiere, she's a real American treasure. No, I don't like everything she does or say! But in my opinion she is judged more harshly than any other pop star.To me she embodies the best of America, which I happen to love: the drive, the energy, the poetry, the ambition. Lana Del Rey could only be American.

just got a newsletter saying

Tomorrow, the Tropico EP will be released globally on iTunes, featuring the full film plus Body ElectricGods And Monsters and Bel Air from The Paradise Edition.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

no it isn't, a few scenes spliced together don't make a storyline

Gurrrl, plz....

just got a newsletter saying

If it aint 1080p, I ain't even gonna bother....

And I think many of yous put the film too high on a pedestal. Because of the long length it took to make and put together, and it being a short film, many had high expectations and early visions of what it many be like, but we're disappointing cause it wasn't anything like they expected.

I love it. I think it's gorgeous. And who the fuck else is putting together a short film from multiple songs from one album? No one else. Who would have thought this new girl from Lake Placid with 1.5 studio albums under her belt would do such a thing? She is so effortlessly cool. So much talent. So much creativity. So much brain.

Can't wait for Ultraviolence.

Hope she keeps the chola look.

You go girl.

Love,

Whoopie Doo.

And I think many of yous put the film too high on a pedestal. Because of the long length it took to make and put together, and it being a short film, many had high expectations and early visions of what it many be like, but we're disappointing cause it wasn't anything like they expected.

I love it. I think it's gorgeous. And who the fuck else is putting together a short film from multiple songs from one album? No one else. Who would have thought this new girl from Lake Placid with 1.5 studio albums under her belt would do such a thing? She is so effortlessly cool. So much talent. So much creativity. So much brain.

You go girl.

Love,

Whoopie Doo

+Rafael

EQFO7rX.png

Gurrrl, plz....

If it aint 1080p, I ain't even gonna bother....

You go girl.

Love,

Whoopie Doo.

finally  :gclap: , almost every comment on here have/had some complain or whine.