lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

random thought about UV (in spoiler i dont want to take away from moy's flawlessness)

i have a feeling UV will be very hit and run v2-esque. imo that song fits the "criteria" aka dark, cinematic, unlistenable (sort of?? idek what it means) um wrong... lyrically i guess. not saying H&R will be on UV i just have a feeling thats the direction she's taking.

:hoe:

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

random thought about UV (in spoiler i dont want to take away from moy's flawlessness)

i have a feeling UV will be very hit and run v2-esque. imo that song fits the "criteria" aka dark, cinematic, unlistenable (sort of?? idek what it means) um wrong... lyrically i guess. not saying H&R will be on UV i just have a feeling thats the direction she's taking.

:hoe:

God I hope so, that version is perfect

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Um, there's been essentially fuck all for information so far, so unless anyone here is involved in the production or works for the label, nobody really knows shit about how the album will sound, what songs will be on it, which producers were involved to what extent, the recording process, it's production, marketing, or the label's expectations, so don't act like you know.  :usrs:

74 pages of speculation and people getting pissy and arguing their speculation is fact based on such scant information.  :smh:

Ridiculous.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Um, there's been essentially fuck all for information so far, so unless anyone here is involved in the production or works for the label, nobody really knows shit about how the album will sound, what songs will be on it, which producers were involved to what extent, the recording process, it's production, marketing, or the label's expectations, so don't act like you know.  :usrs:

74 pages of speculation and people getting pissy and arguing their speculation is fact based on such scant information.  :smh:

Ridiculous.

This is a discussions forum not wikipedia so it'.s allowed to present thoughts and views in a polite and civilized way. No?

Ridiculous.

We're just excited and want to predict what the album will be like. It's not really that big of a deal.

This is a discussions forum not wikipedia so it'.s allowed to present thoughts and views in a polite and civilized way. No?

pop culture has really devalued the meaning of those words lol. God bless.

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

We're just excited and want to predict what the album will be like. It's not really that big of a deal.

I'm not really taking issue with the speculation itself. People saying what they hope or think the album will be like is fine (although 74 pages on so little information does seem a bit excessive to me). No, I'm mostly taking issue with people presenting their speculations or opinions as fact and calling people who don't accept their "facts" stupid.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Ridiculous.

idk if this is partly directed at me but im just going by what Lana and others (juliette luise or whatever her name is) have said about the album and how it sounds. purely speculation, im aware that it may be completely different than what i envisioned. everyone has their own thoughts about what UV may be like

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

This is a thread discussing anything to do with Ultraviolence. We talk about news when it is released and we discuss it in the meantime. But there's no harm in speculating at all. We're not here to write a factual review of the album. If we we're only allowed to discuss the facts, this thread would have all but 5 pages. It's just the fact that some people have a really shitty way if getting their opinion across hah :shrug:

My reaction to the last two pages .:..

:smokes3: :horror: :icant2: :eek: :ohsnap:  :judgingu:  :die:  :notamused:  :awk: :lolno:

~ this goes down in LBhistory along with Page99 and the Incest Thread

....So Ultraviolence is gonna be a beautiful album :lel:

Page99 and the Incest Thread ??? wtf did i miss?

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

My reaction to the last two pages .:..

:smokes3: :horror: :icant2: :eek: :ohsnap:  :judgingu:  :die:  :notamused:  :awk: :lolno:

~ this goes down in LBhistory along with Page99 and the Incest Thread

....So Ultraviolence is gonna be a beautiful album :lel:

..you forgot the Edward G thread :xgiggle:

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but...   :smokes3:  

I always liked Lanaboards because people didn't act like complete assholes here compared to other forums, and I feel like in the last few months people have been PMSing all over this place, and it's not a nice development. If you enter a forum or any webpage at all with the intention of making others feel bad about their opinions or thoughts then go away. I just don't understand why some people feel the need to come across as superior dicks when they get their point across. "Haha, you don't have as much knowledge as I do. Here, let me spell it out for you in a smartass way in a condescending post that takes up a whole page. Eat it up, bitch!" Example: I don't want a fucking rant about quantum physics by my teacher if I mistakingly think 1+1=3, get it? Tell me, inform me, teach me basic math, it can even help me. But I won't take it to heart if you're leering at me in the process. 

Honestly, the only valid reason for roasting people on this forum is if they're being racist/homophobic/internett trolls or if they spell it Lana Del Ray. DONE.

1olt2g.jpg

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but... :smokes3:

I always liked Lanaboards because people didn't act like complete assholes here compared to other forums, and I feel like in the last few months people have been PMSing all over this place, and it's not a nice development. If you enter a forum or any webpage at all with the intention of making others feel bad about their opinions or thoughts then go away. I just don't understand why some people feel the need to come across as superior dicks when they get their point across. "Haha, you don't have as much knowledge as I do. Here, let me spell it out for you in a smartass way in a condescending post that takes up a whole page. Eat it up, bitch!" Example: I don't want a fucking rant about quantum physics by my teacher if I mistakingly think 1+1=3, get it? Tell me, inform me, teach me basic math, it can even help me. But I won't take it to heart if you're leering at me in the process.

Honestly, the only valid reason for roasting people on this forum is if they're being racist/homophobic/internett trolls or if they spell it Lana Del Ray. DONE.

You deserve an award for this!

slay mama yaaas

mHM3DMk.gif

come on guys we have been through longer album waits with other twats (gags/bey/sky/azealia :creep:

surley we can discuss in peace here without getting our knickers in a twist when the album is literally around the corner