lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

That would be horrifically disappointing.

They're not really using any new photo to promote the tour ( just the cover of Paradise) so I guess it's the same tour she did around Europe and South America last year. 

Im sure there will be a new song or two for the new tour. She has to.

Well idk, America really doesnt know Lana yet other than Summertime Sadness from the radio :/

nobody knows ha, except the 1 million ppl that have bought BTD  :creep:

LOL yeah true. 1 million do know her. Yet, they buy albums for like 1 or 2 songs, they may not know the songs she sings in her tour. IDK 

I just saying i hope she does perform new songs. I know her and i know her songs so Im fine LOL

That PopJustice article is most definitely about Lana...the description of the album being more 'psychedelic' fits what Lana's already revealed about UV being darker than BtD and Paradise. The name blanked out is only 4 letters, so it's 99.99% likely to be Lana. :)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That PopJustice article is most definitely about Lana...the description of the album being more 'psychedelic' fits what Lana's already revealed about UV being darker than BtD and Paradise. The name blanked out is only 4 letters, so it's 99.99% likely to be Lana. :)

which article are you talking about?

I hope not.. it's described as a 'continuation' and from what Lana's described UV should be totally different.. one would hope anyway lol

well reviewers called Paradise "more of the same", so they dont seem to know what theyre on about when it comes to lana

well reviewers called Paradise "more of the same", so they dont seem to know what theyre on about when it comes to lana

well it kind of is...it's a little different but not much tbh

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I hope not.. it's described as a 'continuation' and from what Lana's described UV should be totally different.. one would hope anyway lol

mte ... and which album would they be talking about? BTD or Paradise? 

i mean if it is about lana (personally i don't think it is) i guess it's a sign that it will be released pretty soon. but let's not use this as solid evidence.

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

Yea, Rob hadn't been slyly answering questions about Ultra even a week ago. He was super vague or didn't answer at all. Now he's being quite vague, but less vague, and more...I don't know...it's just coming sooner than we think, or at least something is, I believe.