lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

The new remastered versions of Black Beauty and Easy Rider (previously Angels Forever) are FLAWLESS! 

I think "Pretty When I Cry" will be the lead single. Its so perfect!

Tbh I'm too busy to follow the links, what is it? Cause I know it ain't Ultraviolence.

It's people who think Ultraviolence has leaked and are freaking out lmao.

(or they are just joking and trying to convince others that it did)

Ultraviolence has leaked! LanaDaily has it, and he is DM'ing it to people on Twitter. I won't post it because I love and support Lana!

https://twitter.com/HolyKatyPerry/status/446488370957389824

https://twitter.com/search?q=ultraviolence%20leaked&src=typd&f=realtime

Are we allowed to discuss leaks on here?

fat-genes1.jpg

I think everyone is going so crazy cos for ONCE.. a Lana project is kept under wraps... no registered titles, no accidental leaks.. like we really don't know which is what makes it so intriguing and so prone to rumors/false info spreading. I'm glad Lana's team seems to have figured it out now, I like being surprised

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I think everyone is going so crazy cos for ONCE.. a Lana project is kept under wraps... no registered titles, no accidental leaks.. like we really don't know which is what makes it so intriguing and so prone to rumors/false info spreading. I'm glad Lana's team seems to have figured it out now, I like being surprised

They probably keep everything on pen drives and computers without any internet connection by now :toofunny:

Shows how cunty we all are in this new digital age, we have 10 albums worht of songs from her all leaked against her will and yet we still thirst for more leaks even though we have 5 times more than most acts who have been stars for 20 years :bye2: